Looking for Semi-Hardcore Guild

Hello Tarren Mill,

i am currently looking for a fresh start on this server after migrating from an empty one. I have been raiding since TBC and i have a lot of experience on mythic raiding environments. Sadly my server was usually lucking on the last bosses with only a couple of hardcore guilds pushing for CE so i decided to start fresh and early, on a new populated server.

I prefer a 2-days progress oriented guild with a fair mentality. I can offer excellent knowledge and performance on what i play and i am versatile on my picks. I prefer healing but i was main DPS on the last tiers (melee and ranged) so i don’t have a problem with that either.

I know how to analyse logs, build boss specific roster and other raid-related stuff so i will be happy to help if needed. I am also up to date with the changes coming in SL and i am actively following them.

Please let me know if you have a spot on your guild that i might be able to fill.

Good day.

Hello Immortøl. is an active guild on Tarren Mill. We are currently 8/12 Mythic and we will keep raiding throughout the rest of BFA. We are heavily focused on SL and will push CE every tier as a semi-hardcore raidteam.
Besides that we have a lot of casuals players, both veterans and new players.
What can we offer?

• Active Discord
  • M+ groups (both veterans and new players)
  • Mythic raiding each week
    … And much more.
    if this sounds interesting, hit me up on Btag: Entershot#21185 - or on Discord (Muhjitsu#4850)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.