Looking for Social/Casual Raiding Guild

Hi,

I’ve played since Burning Crusade, on and off. The last proper guild I was with disbanded after MoP, and I’ve been pretty much homeless since :frowning:

Looking for a place for Mindcircus to exist :smile:

Perhaps a social spot until gear is better, not really that fussed about anything guaranteed.

Thanks!

PS: Only really looking for a guild with at least some adults in.

Mate get in touch with us at Eternal Chaos. age range 20’s-late 40’s

The game is a bit quite at the moment as it usually is at this time however we have people on all day most days and evenings are even better. We raid and also have a large social contingency we class ourselves as A “social raiding guild” .

We have an ethos of help and support. Our officers all work in real life, families etc. and some of us (founders) now have a lot less time time to play however the guild stays strong due to the players we have.

The best way at the moment to get into guild is do /who search guild-Eternal Chaos and just whisper anyone if there is a raider or officer on as they can invite.

My btag is below however am kinda sporadic times of playing. if you want just friend me anyway.:slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you.

Bobcat#2345

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.