Looking for Social Guild (A/H)

Good Day,

I have recently decided to get more involved with Chamber of Aspects again after a long break away from the server.

This means I am now looking for a social guild, if anyone here can point me in the direction of an active Social Guild big or small I would appreciate it :wink:

I am currently focusing on leveling a Warrior (its level 6 as I write this and I will be playing it slowly over the next few weeks when I have time). Please drop me a message here if you think you can advise.

A bit about me:

Playing WoW Casually with the goal of getting into tanking again and running some M+ keys, farming achievements and perhaps one day raid again. I recently quit the Mythic Raiding scene after 2 years so I won’t be looking to raid again for the next few months until next tier is out (as long as its not Mythic Raiding Im Game :grinning:).

The reason I chose Chamber of Aspects is due to having good friends and family already on the server. I however want to meet new people too and get to know the community here :grinning:.

Thanks,

1 Like

Best of luck mate. I was going to try to steal you for the Horde til I read you have friends and family Alliance-side

To be fair I have no problem going Horde, I have also been intrigued by the faction so would be willing to join up and give it a shot :wink:

In that case should you want to do not hesitate to contact anyone at All Desire. We are a relatively laid back guild. We raid and get things done and mostly have a very social guild life. Ie we have fun.

Welcome back to the server and should you so decided welcome to our guild.

Sounds like its worth a shot, any preferred people to contact? :grinning:

Welcome aboard mate!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.