Looking for some social company

I’ve been playing for 10+ years but over the last year or so I’ve been on/ off with it as I’ve been struggling with my mental health, especially with being alone pretty much 24/7 with Covid and all, so I figured it’d be good to get back into WoW for some social interaction even if it’s only online.

I’m in my 40s so I’m not as fast paced as all these youngsters and I’m kinda looking for people around my age I can interact with or have common interests. I’m not up for raiding much just yet as I can’t commit days/ times etc, but starting off social would be nice.

I’m on a couple of servers but don’t mind starting off as a fresh lvl and seeing how it works out and can then move over toons if needed.

I’m predominately Horde so preference would be to stay Horde if possible.

1 Like

Greetings Bueller,

My guild The Twilight Tier (H, Saurfang) is currently recruiting after a time of inactivity. Those of us who are active are 30+ and are there primarily to have fun and chat amongst ourselves while we go about our leveling or grinding business.

It’s early days in the guild’s revival, but we’re welcoming everyone who is looking for a healthy and friendly community and a place to call home.

If you’re interested or have any questions, you can find me on Discord (Veletala#8483) or if you prefer Battle.net (Veletala#2216) and I’ll be more than happy to chat with you.

~Veletala

Hey Bueller,

I can sympathize with your situation as a family member of mine also deals with that, so what I can offer you is a friendly environment with a relaxed atmosphere and zero stress.

We are in the early stages of recruitment but it’s going well and I am confident that we will blossom into a wonderful guild that puts the players before anything else. At Faster than Lag you are free to choose the content you would like to do and we will never pressure you into anything.

If you’d like to find out more or would simply like to chat then you are welcome to add me on LFC#21212

G’day mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, 10 days before prepatch.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a couple of patches), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Thanks. I ended up taking more time offline than I thought after I posted and just saw this.

I think I’ve some lower level toons on CoA so will relog those and maybe pop in for a chat. Cheers

1 Like

Good stuff mate, no hurry XD

I’m personally working in the USA these weeks so I’m a bit hard(er) to reach than usual in-game but just about anyone in guild, and there’s a LOT of us online most of the time will be able to ginvite you.

Or pop in on Disc, that’s always running in the background on my phone anyway.