Looking for WOTLK Daytime raid guild

Hi everyone. It’s very early doors but I am fishing for interest ahead of time in regards to some casual Wotlk raiding during the day /afternoon times. I am based in Asia (from the UK) so cannot commit to EU evenings, but love Wotlk and want to dip back into raiding.

I am looking to join or create a guild for the expansion with a focus on just having a chill fun time while clearing content. I’d be personally happy to just stick to 10mans but open to more if a guild /guild I form has interest in it.

I would be looking for the following raid START times (UK timezone, +1 for server)
Sun-Thu - 12pm - 3/4pm.
Fri/Sat: Anytime upto 5pm (much more flexible).

Is there any guild like this that already exists? Or are there any interested people?

Thanks in advance for any feedback /replies people can give :slight_smile:.

1 Like

hii I made a guild for Comming wrath if you like to join us if you willing to play on gehennas.
in game bobo992#2315

Shamless self bump.

I’m still looking so if anyone knows of a guild that raids these kind of times please let me know! <3

Sorry to takeover your thread but I’m also looking for a Guild for wotlk that raids Morning/early Afternoon during the week, If you happen to find one pls let me know

1 Like

So… I guess there’s a few of us after all. Would love to know if there are any plans from someone to create a Daytime raiding guild for WOTLK fresh? Would jump on that real fast (Horde side only tho)

1 Like

Why dont we make on on a fresh server we can go from 1 - 70+ as a grouP?

1 Like

Like I said: If it’s Horde side, I’m all for it. Let’s make it happen!

Happy to be GM if needs just need enough of us and we can do it, I am normally a healer so probably be resto druid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.