Looking raiding and mythic+ friendly guild

Hello i played the game last on legion where i achieved 8/8 hc on most of raid tiers after that i made big break.
Now looking get back into raiding and searching nice and friendly guild for raiding and mythic + stuff.
I know it is kinda late into expansion, but well better late then never.
Just purchasing expansion so haven’t used my boost yet ,so all servers are ok for me to look into if guild is right.
I guess i am mostly looking to play healer main spec and dps offspec (open for evreything)ofc if it is needed i can play dps mainspec allso. if needed I might allso consider tanking but there i might need some lelearning as i last tanked on siege of org mythic.
Considering all the classes i guess monk,paladin and druid have the bonus be tricks of all trade :slight_smile: pure dps wise warlock and deathknight probably.
Lvling shouldn’t take much i think hopefuly i should be ready in couple of weeks to jump into raiding whit heavy mythic+ running and so on.

I know it is hard to take returning player into guild whit the promise i might be good :slight_smile: but ill promise i ll doo my best . Mostly i want is friendly enviorment and have fun .
litle about my wow history.
I started this game on wotlk and more seriously in cataclysm where i started raiding decently on dragon soul normal and heroic clears, i played mostly holy paladin and dk dps as alt. i allso raided all of the pandaria as hunter and disc priest main and mage-warrior tank alt. cleared most of the content . did some heroic raiding on draenor as disc priest and a shadow .
Mostly played many classes :slight_smile: after my long break wanna get serious whit raiding again and make steady raidteam for new expansion :9 looking guild as a long term not just for jumping :).

Hey Bud!

Reading through your post you seem like you would be a great fit for my guild!

A quick TLDR:

Guild name: The Circle - Boulderfist EU (Horde)

Guild Aim: Casual (most used phrase in wow) raiding guild.

What do you mean by casual?

Freedom/Flexibility in attendance to a point. Allowing for a free wow experience and priority irl commitments. Also raiding wise, aims to clear content at a reasonable speed, so that we keep competitive and just above the average guild progress.

Raid Progress this tier: 8/8 N 8/8 H 2/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Nights/Times: Wed, Thurs 20ST- 23ST

Why choose us?

Let’s be honest, there is a million guilds out there all striving to achieve the same thing but I would challenge you to find a guild that has a better atmosphere, family oriantated community and perfect mix of laid back and competitiveness than us. But I am bias… a little.

Where do I sign up?

Contact me in game on my btag or hit me in the dms of discord. Both displayed below.

Battle tag: Craftyz#2107

Discord: Crafty#9742

Hopefully speak to you soon… if not, God’s speed my friend!

Please add me :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

Hey, having read your post, I think we could be a good match for you :slight_smile:
I’ll leave our recruitment post if you’re interested in having a look

If you don’t mind coming to Argent Dawn RP server then I believe we might be a fit for you :slight_smile:
TLDR about us, social raiding guild with a two days a week schedule on thursdays and sundays from 19:30-22:30. We prioritize peoples IRL over the game and our general aim is just to achieve curve while having fun. Outside raiding we often do M+ keys (And if nobody is running then we’re usually no further away than a discord ping).

Hope to hear from you soon, and if not then the best of luck finding your new guild :>

upping this thread :slight_smile: !

Hey there
Lást Rites have recently transferred to Kazzak.
We are trying to recruit good and friendly players to our roster, to push into mythic content from 8.1

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hi Azazyel

I have noticed that you are looking for a new home. We have raiders from the “old days” too here, so you would fit right in. We are on a different server but if you wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a healer (as one of our current healers would love to swap to a dps role - we try to accommodate people as much as we can!) and any of those healer classes you mentioned would be great…you just need to say which one you prefer :slight_smile:

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

progress has been updated.
Roster almost complete for the new raid, but still have a few spots open for ranged.

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - 1/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hi Azazyel!

I’ll write a personal bit first, but then just pop our guild recruitment thing in after as it explains in more detail. I get returning to the game after a long break, I took one for a long time myself. Played NA servers from Vanilla onwards, then huge break and here I am now on EU since end of Legion! So I understand the worry people have with inviting you but we see it as an open possibility of awesome fun. We’d love to chat if any of what I say below is of interest.

So our guild is part of an older guild that has split apart and we’re looking for members to join us so we can have something active. A huge part of our old guild splitting apart was that the core of our team stopped playing except for raid times, which meant that a lot of us were left without a group to play with. So we’re now trying to form an active, fun, entertaining guild from that. We have amazingly talented players, some good ones, and some who are just learning the ropes of wow (one of our most active members just started playing but I’m fairly sure he’s going to be taking over the world lol)

We are a fun group and looking for others to join us! If this sounds at all interesting, please add me on battlenet and we can chat.

Niambh#2511

And here’s the guild recruitment info if you want more details

Who are we?
The Eighth Sin are a mature, friendly guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are a raiding guild, and we raid two nights a week, with a third scheduled day (not mandatory) for mythic plus, normal raids, etc. We are not aiming to be the best out there (though that would be great), but we are trying to consistently make progress and grow as a team. We arrange activities outside of raids for the guild as well, PvP, other PvE, mount and transmog farming, etc.

As you see in most posts these days, our old guild suffered from the ‘only online for raid’ syndrome a lot of the time. We’d like to make sure that’s not the case here and are looking for people who want to be active and enjoy the game with us. Most of our players have been playing since Vanilla and BC. But don’t let that put you off if you haven’t been! We are open to anyone. We are happy to help teach you the ropes as well if you’re a newer or returning player who wants to raid or do old content but feels a bit overwhelmed. But attitude is super important to our team, as we want everyone to enjoy themselves.

We raid two nights a week, and run Mythic + almost every day, with an aim to get everyone their +10 every week for gear at least.

We know that since we’re all adults real life takes precedence and that you may miss raids, or turn up a little late every so often. We understand. And the only thing we ask is you let us know on Discord so we can make sure we expect it!

Raiding times

Raid nights: Monday & Wednesday
Raid time: 20:30 - 11:30 Server Time

Alt / Mythic Plus / Normal night: Friday
Time: 20:30-11:30 (not mandatory to be there, or there the whole time, this is just about enjoying time together in other content)

What are we looking for?

• Any Ranged DPS (Especially Warlocks, Mages, and Shamans)
  • Melee DPS ( Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Warriors)
  • Healers (Shamans, Priests, and Druids - but again we are open to any)*
  • Are you social but want a chance to run the content as well? Join us and run on our alt days!
  • Show up on time so we get as much time in the raid as possible
  • Bring your own flasks, pots, food
  • Have your gear gemmed and enchanted before raid

If your class isn’t listed here please do contact us, because we are really trying to build out our core raiding team as we have just started the guild. We have a solid base to work from but we need to flesh out our ranks. So we are open to any good applicant (even if currently undergeared or new to the game and ready to progress).

Contact info
Niambh - Niambh#2511
KrazyKai - Kai#2842

We will have a website shortly, but in the mean time just reply here or give us a shout on Battlenet.