Looking to build contacts with AD EU players after the new features have been implemented

Hi everyone.

now that we’re allowed to play with people from other regions, I wanted to get into some of the awesome RP events that I remember from my years playing on AD EU and EU servers.

There are no RP-PvP campaigns at all, so I’d love to get back into those with these new features.

If you’re interested in RP, particularly you PCU peeps, hit me up, and also keep me posted on any guild or server events that I could come for. I’ll leave my B-Tag here so that you guys can contact me.

W3ird0#1608

6 Likes

Welcome back to ADEU <3

If you’re coming to play as a night elf there’s

I would advise OP look towards the
[A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

for Night elf RP details, its pretty current I think.

1 Like

I had a chat with somebody, and we’re not sure if the features live up to what I thought I read when I read the update. Can anyone confirm that US and NA players can now group up? Or if you’re willing, add my B-Tag just to test this new feature. We can at least talk over regions now, I know that for sure.

W3ird0#1608

EU and USA cannot group up or play together, it’s just the battle.net client only.

4 Likes

The US has an Argent Dawn server as well. I’d think having two Obilot-ArgentDawns in a single instance would give an error.

Oh dang, thanks for confirming that.

Sadly RP-PvP is not really a thing anymore and rarely happens even within the PCU, mostly because we have 3/4 factions (horde, alliance, neutrals/loyalists) and some of these guilds are cross factions. So we just do emote fights which works out really well, also think people are more interested in emote fights

The other reason its not a thing that happens often, and certainly not the big public sign up campaigns is because there has been alot of drama around it with people taking rp-pvp campaigns hostage going “If i don’t get my way i will just pull my guild out of the campaign so the numbers are imbalanced”. Its disrespectful to the organizers of the campaigns and causes them nothing but a headace trying to deal with, also ruins peoples fun.

4 Likes

From PTR strings, this looks to be coming in 9.1. So another month or two out atm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.