Looking to Find Community

Hello! I’m new to the server, and to EU in general. I’ve gotten a main up and running, in a nice set of LFR gear, and I’m really looking to start getting plugged into a guild and the server community more general. Ideally I’d love to find a guild that does both RP events and regular raid nights (normal &/or heroic). Alternatively, I’d be happy to join a PuG community if I can’t find a good guild.

May I please have your tips on where to look for these things? I’m Alliance-side at the moment.

1 Like

Can recommend this guys if you are looking to start rping, we even have raiders with us.

Dirge of Teldrassil might be your speed for RP. They’re also part of a larger community that is running raids twice a week currently.

1 Like

You could also join various community disc’s theres several active hubs right now, campaigns in the making ect, so if you dont find a specific guild for rp thats up your alley, can always join a raid guild n then dip your toes in rp via various disc’s/hubs/groups until something really clicks for you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.