Loot Amounts in Castle Nathria

Just take loot away from the game and let us earn stars that can 1 shot bosses

1 Like

Remove loot ty. I just want Anima.

2 Likes

And 75 gold ! All Iā€™ve ever wanted in this game. Especially the 35 anima at the end of m+ dungeons :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I know right? I was soooo happy after getting that sweet anima on my first run that I didnā€™t even consider doing another one.

2 Likes

:cry::cry: This hurt me deeply cuz itā€™s true

2 Likes

Well people will play PvP more now trought honor you can upgrade gear quick,gg Blizzard and Devā€™s you just fail as we think you will.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting really madā€¦

2 Likes

Good news PVP conquest is caped 550 per week. You can;t even buy 1 piece of gear per week. Tho i gues you can get full 184 gear with lot of versatility.

If they going to quarter the carrot at the end of the stick I just donā€™t want to chase it, I used to spam m+ and so far I have done two and cba anymore. Obviously the game play is a reward in itself, healing keys and raids is fun but first and foremost I have always played for the loot.

4 Likes

I just love how they announce this with enthusiasm, as if it were great news and the whole community would cheer and rejoice after hearing it.

lol

10 Likes

I know still better 184 then nothing,raiders will take weeks to get gear,with conquest you have a chance to buy what you want,not to wait a rng/maybe drop in raids and m+ .

Well there is good news I think of changing faction,ally have honor buff,and i think i will not be the onlyone.

Twitch did the same with the wow addons, acting like its the greatest news of all time. idk whatā€™s good news n bad news anymore.

Meanwhile i got 0 loot after 4 bosses. Fun design.

2 Likes

but you got to see the raid before us lfr plebs thatā€™s its own reward right :wink: you raiders are so entitled not only do you get the enjoy the raid before everyone else and get privilege of that challenging content but now you want loot too so elitist

4 Likes

Out of 6 m+ and 4 raid bosses I got a whooping 1 piece that was a wrist , is this supposed to feel good ? At this point as I said earlier just give us a star for each raid boss and let us 1 shot something challenging with them it would feel better than never having any loot at all

1 Like

Yeah, this is so toxic that these greedy bastards actually play the game to get better gear. This is just disgusting, why is Blizzard not even banning them? xD

Correction - happy with anima drops!

How dare they do the content they like ! Shame on them !

3x20?

What kind of big shrooms have you been eating?

1 Like

the diablo kind clearly after all this dev team is the left over from the failed diablo 3