Loot Amounts in Castle Nathria

First thing I thought about lmao , raiding will really be something this expansion with barely any loot at all and a lot of people leaving because they’re frustrated

2 Likes

People:
Blizzard can’t make Shadowlands bad! It all looks too well!

Blizzard:
Haha, hold my keyboard xD Now you have no loot xD

3 Likes

I mean I was having a blast until raids and m+ , there is barely any loot at all and it kinda killed the raid and m+ hype for me , especially after doing 6 m+ and 4 raids and getting 1 piece of loot (rest was 35 anima…)

2 Likes

A guy that plays the same spec as I do got 3 items (conduits/legendaries not counted even) from 10 bosses whereas I only got 1 conduit (for different spec) + the 100% droprate legendary recipe.

His ilvl went up by about 5 points because of it, guess what happens if your raid team has more than 20 people and they have to pick people based on ilvl/performance… and let our performances be about the same with me performing better on several bosses and him performing better than I do on other bosses. Him getting better gear much quicker will just make him (be/look) better than I do purely because of luck.

2 Likes

If all gearing paths suck, people won’t complain over content.

2 Likes

That’s for sure yeah but it’s not very fun either and fun is a big factor in this game

BuT gOoD pLaYeRs DoN’t NeEd GeAr.

2 Likes

Yep pretty much. You either NO LIFE the game and run 10+ mythic+ per day OR you play it casual and get ur great vault up and slowly progress with loot. This way is also more ALT friendly for casual players.

And it still accommodates the no life gamers who play wow 8-12 hrs a day.

Blizzard with yet another timegate and slowing down progression and content consumption just to force players sub for longer for more money. Loot drops were already scarce to begin with.

I mean, at this point it’s really, really obvious what they’re doing here.

2 Likes

The entitlement is real in this thread :clap::clap:

1 Like

I dont think the word entitlement means what you think it means

1 Like

I’m confused, what is it?

“Classic was great, epics were epics and when you got an item it felt special!”

fast forward

“Waa, timegating, gimmep purples waa!”

Classic loot drops weren’t also behind arbitrary dice rolls, bosses always dropped certain amount of loot.

Retail version is dropping less amount of loot with more rng elements and it’s still not going to be the loot you want anyway.

But it’s hardly the only case of blizzard slowing down players so they can get more MAU and sub money out of us, in this expansion design choices.

3 Likes

Bosses dropping loot “SHOCK” and “HORROR”… NERF!!!

whole lootsystem is garbage.
just do minimal amount for vault and gear through this since ilvl>all anyway in almsot every case why even bother with playing the game xd

Normal and heroic raids are not very attractive for gearing. These raids take a lot more time to complete so; so when you think about time per loot item per player they rank way way lower even with 5 loot pieces per boss. You can only do them once and they’re much tougher to organize and to complete than M+ dungeons which only need 5-player coordination.

They are dropping a set amount of loot now too. 3 per 20 people. How is that rng?

Was it the loot you wanted in classic? Nop.

Yeah, when people stop playing, they stop complaining.

4 Likes

LOL hundreds of threads complaining about No Loot and we get this.

FUN DETECTED - ABORT - DELETE FUN
*it wasnt even that fun…

3 Likes

A lot of crying in this thread. Just get loot guys. It’s that simple. I’m 195 ilvl atm and I think I’ll easily be 200+ by the end of this lockout.