Loot (General Topic)

Hello all,

I’m writing to see other players opinions about this topic as it’s starting to really grind me now and im certain the majority of people feel the same. I truly believe that a change needs to be made sooner rather than later otherwise it’s going to turn a lot of the player base away.

I feel like the current set up in dungeons is appalling and Blizzard doesn’t appreciate players time and effort for completing and timing keys. I’ve gone weeks now without looting gear that I actually need to help benefit my character which hinders the overall output of my class. Combine that with the elitist nature of WoW players nowadays and it’s a recipe to make people say “**** this”.

Therefore I recommend Blizzard have an honest talk with themselves and look at new options for loot.

After many discussions with many players the general consensus to make looting better are as follows:

1: If a key is timed, ALL players should be allowed to obtain a piece of loot.

2: Instead of actual loot. Players should be awarded with a token for that specific dungeon which they can they take to a dungeon vendors and trade the token in for a piece of loot they actually require. (This will end the atrocity situation there currently is when you are finally awarded loot after multiple runs and you get a pair of Bracers instead of the Neck piece or Trinket you actually need to better your character.

3: If a key is not timed, then only a random selection of 3 tokens is awarded, that way even if you don’t time the key over half of the team will get loot. (This will put an end to the elitist nature of people leaving mid run and breaking keys).

There are obviously many other ways of sorting out loot but and feel free to comment on the post your opinions. (I’d like to see the general consensus). I hope Blizzard sees more posts like this so they actually make changes.

Thanks for reading my post and good luck on your adventures!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.