Lore book collection

Please, add a collection of all the in-game lorebooks.
Blizzard clearly already stores the information about what books we have read in-game due to being used for one achievement so they just need to create the list of lore books available in the game, maybe grouped by thematic or expansion, so we can read again those books.

I am playing with an addon that makes some sort of collection by copying the content of any book I read in-game, so I can read them again in any place, but it lacks any sort of preexisting database with how many books there are in the game because that information is very hard for addon developers to keep up to date.

Such kind of collection should include the option to mark books as read, and I mind actually read, from page to page, so it should be the player who manually checked as read. Of course, it shouldn’t be required for any achievement because that would encourage players to click next next until the last page and check the flag, and then could be hard in case the player wants to actually read the books later to remember if he did it or not.

1 Like

They should actually stop making books at all… Hardcopy onces as well as in game digital ones.

All lore should be explained by playing games only.

Good idea.
It could be quests for the Explorer’s League (more should be done with them) to go retrieve them.

I seem to remember there being an Achievement for reading a list of books, I read some in Ironforge and some in Stratholme (been a while so can’t remember exactly).
More could be done like this.

In general I agree with this. Although I’m fine with some world building lore being in other places.
The recent Sylvanas book was way too much central lore to not be in game. But stuff like the history of some troll cheftain 600 years ago, meh.
It about which lore is being put in which areas.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.