Lore reason for black hair on a Nightborne?

I’m trying to think of a lore reason for my NB as to why she has black hair since NB’s have white. Could someone help me out? If there isn’t a reason I can always go white but I feel really out of place with my black hair compared to other roleplayers. And I don’t mean “she just dyes her hair” since I find that to be rather lazy storytelling.

I don’t know of any canon lore stating, definitively, that nightborne only have white hair to the exclusion of other colors.

1 Like

There was a cinematic in Legion, explaining what was going on in Suramar, in retrospect. There you could see young Thalyssra with blue hair so there definetly can be other color variants.

1 Like

I’m not rock solid on NB lore, so I’m not sure if there is a lore reason for all NB to have white hair…

Either way, I don’t see a problem with hair dye. Thousands of Earth women use it, why would NB be any less inclined to?

It might be for cosmetic reasons, or even to look less conspicuious, or to not light up in combat…

2 Likes

Because they’re the descendants of Highborne ((and probably the odd low-born night elf)), Highborne had many more hair colours than just white. Realistically speaking Nightborne would probably have all of the hair colours night elves do.

4 Likes

Because we’re worth it.

It says so, right there, in the Lore(al)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.