Lore Tidbits #6

That’s not too unusual in our age. And even less so for a dairy farmer.

And that’s with some pretty smart machinery too.

He also said he took the weeks produce to Andorhal on the 7th day of the week.

So unless he was growing plants with magic I think there’s a degree of exaggeration at play.

Darnassian wasn’t always called Darnassian. There was some debate I saw about how the night elf language could be called Darnassian before Darnassus even existed, but the Archivist of the Cenarion Circle confirms that it wasn’t always called Darnassian.

Under the Chitin Was… - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft (fandom.com)

3 Likes

For the Alliance, it costs fifty gold to train a miner, two hundred gold to train an engineer, and three hundred gold to train a foreman. Killing just one of these people is considered a financial loss to the Alliance due to the cost of training them as well as a military loss.

Pick Your Fate - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft (fandom.com)

Guess we can extrapolate that one hold is alot then :thinking:

Peon slave economy wins again?

TIL undead can be knocked out with a blow to the head. I don’t know why I assumed otherwise, but it’s entirely possible.

And they proceed to shrug off being severed in half. Like troll regeneration it’s very inconsistent.

1 Like

Same with some media state Undeath can be killed by beheading, but in other media the head just… keeps working and talking after beheading.

Nazja is referred to as “water-proofed.” Perhaps scriptures written in this language are unable to be damaged by water, which would be ideal for the Naga living underwater and all.

The Warlord’s Treatise - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft (fandom.com)

Since tins of catfood exist, there exist technology for tinnery on a large scale. Presumably, similar technology is used to make bullet casings and artillery shells.

In spite of mass production being avaliable, much is still made as artisinal crafts. Presumably because of enchanting and magical materials. The question is how long it will take before mundane production outpaces magical crafts since a good bullet does as much harm as a spell.

1 Like

no lore tidbits here, just bumping the thread

1 Like

You’re a good egg.

A bit of insight into the Draenei mindset where money is concerned:

1 Like

Back when the Draenei were an enlightened post apocalyptic people seeking peace and not Mecha Warrior Light Fanatics.

6 Likes

I haven’t been able to find out more about this ancient hero however.

1 Like

This is Abyssal Commander Sivara.

You might know her from Najzatar. What I personally didn’t know, what was she was once the apprentice of First Arcanist Thalyssra - and her finest one at that.

4 Likes

Psst, ever want to win against a Dark iron in a fight?

Steal their pillows or beddings; they are HORRIBLE sleepers - and can barley get shut-eye without a soft bed!

The more you know! 🤌

1 Like

the only thing stopping the crushing weight of their sins bearing down on them is the softness of their pillows…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.