Lore video creation, because i like to share the lore?

Hello guys,

Im Farkes, Few weeks ago I began to create Lore videos as I enjoy to share the lore and the game I still even now enjoy after years, past years I was very interested in the Lore, and was looking all things around it up. It took me lot of time to finally get myself to the creating of it, and i was wanting to ask. Is it worth it doing the lore videos where I share the Lore from game I enjoy because I like doing the videos? As I was told that it is not worth it because most of stuffs are as the person said “already done” but when i was looking at lot of things. I saw usually just quick summary of it. I know i might not be nobble or other creators, but I want to just create them for the fun and perhaps grow as someone who share Lore of the game and maybe attracts people who never saw the game?

If you want to check the videos, you can do so here, I’m trying to get better at editing and all that, but Im just starting up

Will be glad for any responses this gets.

Have fun in the game!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.