Lor'themar should not lead the blood elves

Well, we also saved them from G’hun and the Blood Trolls who were close to whiping their empire from the map.

We have no confirmation that it was the Horde who cleared Uldir in canon. Just headcanon from players.

We even have to kill G’huun for horde exclusive Story-Quests with Bwonsamdi and Voljin, so it’s pretty obvious.

Kinda funny if it was the Alliance that killed G’huun considering what happens in the tier after.

“No, I can’t let them do it… BUT I CAN! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: !”

1 Like

Let me break your IC mentality for a moment and say that they aren’t alive because of Lor’Themar or Rommath or any IC character, but because Blizzard wanted to give the Alliance elves who are not high elves. That aside, we have nothing to say Lor’themar was even informed about them at the time. And honestly, no one could have anticipated that Alleria would come during a Legion invasion, turn void and go look for others of her kin interested in void magic. Even less so actually find anything about them, but hey, no one could have anticipated the blood elves who once delighted with fel magic as a means to survive to be holier than thou about their kin researching shadow magic to… erhm, survive.

He is not. See my other arguments. He should be replaced.

I did, and as a paladin I judge your arguments to be void of meaning and significance, declaring you excomunicatus traitorus-… Oh wait, wrong universe. But still!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.