Lor'themar should not lead the blood elves

Our most infamus blood elf who currently also happens to be the leader of that race. Has due to his mirroring for Jaina in Nazjatar gotten some serious screentime. Blizzard eventually remembered he exists. But now to the actual core of the topic. He is by no means a good leader and has proven it once again.

Compared to other important Bloodelfs, he really is a nobody. And a meme. People rather call him Bob then by his actual name. Even worse, he made awful decisions that backstabbed his peoples interesets and are just benefiting the Alliance at best.

Some examples.

• Exiled those Voidelf nutjobs + Umbric, instead of executing him before they discover something dangerous. Now they are here again, full of void power and will kill loyal soldiers of the Horde with those powers.
  • Made a truce with Jaina and the Alliance after they accepted Void Elfs in their ranks and are now catering for those political deserters.
  • Always sends Lady Liadrin to do the stuff that would be his job when important stuff happens.
  • Still has done nothing to get those arrested Sunreavers free from the Dalaran dungeons since MoP.
  • Still hasn’t punished Aethas for being an idiot and traitor who gave away the sigil artifact of House Sunstrider to the Kirin Tor for free. He really deserves execution for all his past screw-ups.
  • Joined the ranks of traitors over the woman who died to protect their shared kingdom and still does it in the Ghostlands and Tranquilien.
  • Ignoring Rommath’s supiscions besides him being right, pretty much about everything.

He is an awful leader and should be replaced asap by someone competent.

Lady Liadrin, Rommath, the risen version of Kael’thas. Someone who actually has experience and can represent the racial theme better than some ranger guy with bow and sword.

1 Like

Also newly released:

The game is ruined by Alliance bias!
The Horde council is made up of sissies!
We need Sylvanas!
The Horde needs a Viallain Council!
Did I mention Alliance bias?
Orgrimmar sucks dust!
Alliance bias!
Kill Jaina!
The writers are biased against the Horde!
Kill the whole Alliance cast!
Kill the whole Horde cast!
Alliance. Bias.
Baine is a traitor.
The Horde is stupid.
Saurfang is a traitor.
The Alliance is Evil.
Everyone is a traitor.
Did I mention Alliance bias?
Bring back dead villains.
Erevien is a traitor.

If you order the whole album with all the greatest hits now, you get an additional brain hemorrage for free!

9 Likes

They were actually exiled by Grand Magister Rommath for conducting research into a school of magic that could prove harmful to the Sunwell. Lor’themar had nothing to do with it. Learn your lore.

He is by no means a good leader and has proven it once again.

That along with pretty much all the reasons you’ve provided are subjective opinions without any objective criteria hence irrelevant.

Now, worry not, I understand you’re a living meme on the WoW forums so I will not take you too seriously, but for the sake of argument, one thing you learn studying politics irl is to evaluate leaders not by your own subjective expectations of them but by their actual goals and the measure to which they achieve them or not.

In Lor’Themar’s case his strategic objective (and arguably that of his people) consists in the restoration of Quel’Thalas and the survival of the Sin’Dorei as a whole. Since TBC he’s been doing a pretty good job at that, especially considering the whole Kael go Fel crisis and nowadays losing the one bulwark between Quel’Thalas and the Alliance position. He’s proven quite politically savvy in the face of adversity and unlike other Horde leaders made the right choice as far as the survival of Quel’Thalas is concerned.

So overall I’d say Lor’Themar is a pretty good leader.

2 Likes

Oh my god.
AGAIN ?

1 Like

I think the mon has transcended the use of echo chambers at this point. I think he is just seeing other Erevien’s in every other poster profile picture now.

3 Likes

If Lor’themar cared about safety of the kingdom he would have see them executed. Now they joined the alliance and will use their powers against the Horde.

He is not. See my other arguments. He should be replaced.

Wait, are you pulling a Sylvanas here again?

Dude just said - and he was right - that it was Rommath that exiled them, not Lor’themar. If anything, you should be demanding a replacement for him BECAUSE of the reasons you listed, not the guy who had nothing to do with it.

This is like blaming all the failures and defeats on the Horde Council all over again despite them being on the shoulders of Sylvanas and that the Council having not existed at the time in the first place…

2 Likes

Don’t feed the beast guys! :wink:

2 Likes

The Horde council mostly failed the Zandalari since they refused to do anything about the Alliance attack after they killed Rastakhan and destroyed the golden fleet. The Horde council is a trash government which has to give nothing but failures. It should be dismantled before it can do any more damage to the races of the Horde.

1 Like

you can’t do anything about something when you didn’t exist in the first place, but okay…

1 Like

But they didn’t do anything about it a year later when they were founded after Sylvanas lost the war, betrayed the Horde and left a general mess to take care of.
They should have attacked the vastly superior alliance forces and started the fifth war without having a chance, because the Zandalari were (albeit understandably) butthurt.

1 Like

Alliance bias is the main problem with the game. Alliance can dump a brown dookie on any Horde race and gets away with it. The Zandalari should just leave the Horde since it is obvious the Horde can provide nothing for the Zandalari. Horde are the worst allies you can ask for on Azeroth. Literally a trash faction.

They could have done something about it even after Sylvanas left. But they are too busy bowing down to their new alliance overlords who turned the once proud Horde into a mere alliance vassal state which only exists to follow the commands of Anduin. Trash faction. Should be deleted from the game.

Why didn’t Sylvanas do anything about it herself? I feel like you’re painting one side whilst embarrassingly hiding another here…

Bye, then?

1 Like

The Horde is not worth anything as allies if all they care about is making peace with the Alliance. They are a bunch of peace mongers who only care about alliance feelings being not hurt. The Horde should be wiped from the face of Azeroth.

Sylvanas wanted to do something about it but Baine ruined that plan. Because he is a trash leader just like most of the Horde council.

1 Like

Like?

You realise that up until now, the Jailer being fed souls was her modus operandi, right?

Right, that’s a long way of saying: “Okay, bye”

1 Like

Assassinating the entire Proudmoore family via using the undead Derek.

Horde needs to go away.

I mean, yes, hard to deny the Horde didn’t handle the Zandalari thing very well. It could have been even worse though, as Baine’s first reaction to their holy king’s assassination was literally “Let’s negociate”. I swear I’ll always love Sylvanas for just shutting him up on this one

1 Like

Zandalari should leave the Horde. The partnership with that faction caused nothing but suffering on the Zandalari empire. The Trolls would be better off without the Horde making everything worse.

1 Like

Meh. Tbh without the Horde their empire would have had collapsed due to Blood Trolls, internal discord, and overall loss of influence and control over the other tribes. The game makes you understand that quite clearly. At least now they have the support of many allies and will be able to actually retaliate

They will not. Thrall and Baine are far too much living in the behind of their alliance friends then they will never partake in such retaliation. The partnership with the Horde did nothing but harm the Zandalari. It is the best for everyone if the Zandalari leave the Horde. Right now they have a red flashy target on their backs.

1 Like