Lost arena points that i was farming for a month

Few days ago i saw that almost 2500 arena points that i was farming more then a month are lost. I wanted to buy some season 2 pvp gear for half price but now i cant. I didnt know it will happen. Russian Support said that they cant do anything and only developers can do something (sent a letter to developers 2 days ago and nothing happend). I’m playing on english server and maybe only english support can help me? And i dont need honor for arena points its useless for me. How can i get back my arena points for season 2 gear.
Blizzard have mail recovery in game that allow you return items that were deleted after 30 days. If blizzard can help people who lost there mail, then i can expect a help with arena points dont i? This game is 15 years old and i wasnt playing it for a long time, and i didnt know that arena poins reset in the end of season.

The Arena season ended though so all your points were converted, which is normal at the end of an Arena season, they were also reset at the end of Season 1.

We did post about the ending of Season 2 and how it would work here, there’s nothing that can be done about your lost points now.