Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon

Am I the only one who is lost for words? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

can you tell us about a offseason or any more details please

1 Like

Did you get the time zones wrong? Shouldn’t it say that it ends 22:00 CET, since that is the time zone the EU realms run on?

1 Like

Kaivax…your company charge you a tax for every single word you type here? why you dont spend a minute more to explain how the offseason will work for us this time? arena pt reset etc…

3 Likes

Offsaison details please :sweat_smile:

Some answers to the questions above:

After Season 2 ends, Arena Season 1 gear will become available for Honor points, and Arena Season 2 gear will become available at a discount from the Area 52 vendors (and will no longer be gated by rating).

Later, when Season 3 starts, Arena points will be converted to Honor, and Season 3 gear will become available.

10 Likes

kaivax, do you have any pricelist? are the prices on the PTR now correct?

“While you are here”, can you answer how long will Blizzard keep throwing solo queue players under the premade bus in the Battlegrounds so that Arena Wannabes can farm their honor without putting any actual effort in the game?

Any size of premade team against full solo queue player is not a fair match up and thus should not be rewarded with honor at all.

Thanks for answer

Go through the forest or find friends to play :stuck_out_tongue:

Blizzard! you have to ban guilds from one server from raiding in the dungeon! They use discord! such players have advantagesTheer a regular player without a guild !! as a solo player I can’t get things from dungeons! it is not right!

the game shouldn’t force me to socialize! I’m paying money! where is my opportunity to get things? these guilds only spoil the game.

(C)*

Thanks so much for a helpful response. So sad to see other players being negative!
Keep up the good work.

1 Like

That’s kinda not the same thing. If a guild coordinates together to do a raid, that doesn’t make it harder for anybody else to pug the content w/o voicechat or w/e. The same simply isn’t true for PvP

Literally on the day for real? This is insane.

just be grateful he is even here to talk to eu trash to begin with. blizzard doesnt care about u

EU trash ? Lmao what a tool.

u are delusional if u think they don’t value american customers way higher

The fact you came across here to try say EU is trash just shows how little your brain works. Go away buy some guns shoot some people ain’t that what all Americans do?

im not american and yes that is what americans, finns and estonians do, it’s part of their cultures

the guild coordinates its actions. but what about an ordinary player? if i’m casual and don’t want to join the guild? it turns out that my rights to receive equipment are violated? I can’t go 10/10 with pugs, which means it’s not fair in relation to an ordinary player. why am I paying money then?

the same thing here, an ordinary player does not want to coordinate with his server, and then cries that the evil Russians are gaining an advantage.