Lost my IDs and subscribtion. How to play?

I lost my phone/wallet thing with my driver licence and my bank and creditcards. Ive ordered new ones that I get in the mail in about a week.

10 minutes after speaking with the bank I wanted to log into the game, but it said I had to renew a subscribtion.

Problem, I don’t have any working cards to add a subscribtion plan to. And Paypal doesn’t work either since its also bound to a card.

This has to be a common issue so I hope there is a solution for this and I don’t have to wait 7-10 days before I can play again.

Thank you!

You could buy a Blizzard balance card in a game shop with cash and redeem them at the Blizz shop, then add gametime through it tomorrow.

For “got to be a common issue”, yours is the first one I’ve ever seen in all my years of playing WoW since Vanilla.

You’re going to have to either wait till your cards come through (7 days seems a long time, especially when my bank gets me a new card overnight). Or you’re going to have to buy a gametime card, assuming you can find any in stock anywhere, or one of the new “Blizzard Balance” cards, which I hate as they are slightly scammy, as you have to buy more balance than the gametime costs, and you can’t withdraw the excess funds. So Blizzard make an extra profit on the balance cards.

Another option would be if you have guildies or wow friends you can contact outside of the game like in bnet or otherwise, to ask them to gift you 1 month game time which you of course would reimburse them, either with ingame gold or also game time?
This could be the fastest way as gifted game time code is sent to you from blizzard via your email or even faster if someone buys it to their own bnet account (as gift) and then gives you the code to enter on your battle net app. At least that is how I remember the various ways to gift time :slight_smile: good luck

Depending on the country you live in, you can buy a wow game-time card offline in the real world out there in grocery stores. (I saw that in Germany)

Gamestop usually has them, too, and they’re all over Europe. Some online shops sell them, too. Just make sure to buy actual legit game time cards and not stolen keys from Chinese websites. Important thing here would be that these online shops offer invoice payment so you can pay it in a week when you get your card back.

Otherwise, if you have enough gold on your account, get a token :slight_smile:

I’m always buying 60 day prepaid cards and only using 1 month at a time, so if game/people/developer will make me ragequit wow i’m losing only few days, and i don’t have to remember to cancel sub, it’s perfect for me, you can buy them on auctions or electro shops e.g. Media Markt.

I bought a game time card from the shop. Had to drive for 1 hour to get there and 1 hour back. But anyway… I get home and picked redeem code. It was somehow added to my balance, but I can’t find a way to to buy game time with my balance anywhere. They only ask for credit card info.

Then “Blizzard Balance” as payment option? I see it under my available methods.