Lost Soul Ash from Torgast

i have 3 times when i got drop from last boss from Torgast and Soul Ash wast transferred to my account.
i have many taimes relog and quit/enter again game. 2 times was last week and one time this. no ingame mails no refunds. and no answers for my bug tickets.
have i delete my char Tasheen-DefiasBrotherhood because support dont want to repair it?

Hey there Miserycordia,

I had a quick check to see but you have not made any tickets to a Game Master recently so I believe you meant Bug Reports; those do not generate any response but are there to report issues directly to the QA and Dev teams to look into.

The most common reason I’ve seen for not getting Ash has to be simply pugging with people and ending up doing the same layer/wing multiple times without realising it. We don’t have any known issues right now that would match up with your description so far.

Torghast is not on the Postmaster’s Route so you will not get any mail with missing ash from him if it is left behind.

Next time this happens to you, please make an actual ticket and the Game Master team can take a closer look into a specific instance of this happening to you. Hopefully they can give you an answer once and for all as to why it’s happening.

this happend 3rd time this week.
writing ticket is unending circle of doing the same functions.
now i wrote ticket again. after this i got list of some similiar problems and button “i still need help” when pressing im coming back to the start of entering problem.
u say “next time this happens to you” - it happend 3 times. i am really frustrated waiting for reapir it. i just simply affraid entering Torgast before i get info this is repaired.
(edit 26 April 2021) - i entered 4th time to Torghast. again the same. got drop with Soul Ash. Soul Ash wasnt transferred onto account. have i seek other games? i want no. but you make me so frustrated i can do it.

Hello again Miserycordia,

Thanks for coming back like I asked. Sorry it took a while for me to be checking on here again but as per your edit about April 26th, I was able to check the run and can see you receiving 570 Soul Ash as per normal.