Love how frost dk is a fury withouth the insane heal

title says it all, i gonna reroll fury atleast then you get insane self heals. But hey death strike was to op!

I’m still playing joke frost dk, just hitted duelist with it.

1 Like

Can you link your build?

BsPAdLUHklrTr3hBIcYWdbnCGHSAiQSiEQkgIJJiIikkEBQEJJEJJJJplEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It’s kinda strange one but it’s my thing. dual wield.

1 Like

Actually…pretty similar to mine.
But I went chill streak and not Biting cold and gathering storm

Yea i have tried chill streak but i have given up on it, it’s not pug friendly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noooooooo its really not :smiley:

I focus on that 15% more proc on howling blast i say that talent is really good with dual wield so u can use x2 runeforges.

Dual wield also good for 100% more dmg on frost strike it adds up so fast.

My problem is DK’s (Frost) are still dying too fast…

Yea it’s rng if u get full physical comps then it’s kinda over.

I kite and stuff using chains of ice 8% reduced haste :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can use avalanche build and fallen crusader and have both runes at times on 2h with high howling blast procs. I’ve tried it out its not that bad

Not working it adds up to slow to get good with 100% dmg on frost strike, i need to be dual wield.

I am now 2188 cr frost dk.

Im talking about 2h build, you can do 100% fs damage talent with razorice on weapon with avalanche, can hit rly hard. But DW might be the better choice because of two constant runes. I play pvp with razorice and FS build, 100k fs during burst every 5 sec

My build is about howling blast big cleave so no thx, + mass that frost strike 100% more dmg all time.

I tried 2h pvp before but it was just to slow, dual wield is where u can pump.

And without the damage

1 Like

Fury is a example of bad design, warrior must be the warrior not leech self healing machine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.