Low fps at decent box

Hello.

Lately i started raiding again, sadly bad crap happend. On raids with more than 10 ppl inb group its unplayable… Lets say on 30 ppl raid with pull and blood lust at ppl i had avg. 10-15 fps, then after bl ends its stays 20-30 depends on bosses. Also with some mechanics like explosions its drop to freeeze game for 1-2 sec~.

So now about my stuff.
Win 10 64x
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
16 gb RAM 3200 MHz.
RTX 2060 6gb
SSD.

So other AAA games not that old like Warzone, Cyberpunk, RDR2 and so on i can play on hight settings (60-80% that can be set) with stable 60+ fps…

So far what i have done:
reinstall game
tried without addons
reinstall windows
reinstall drivers
boosting my cpu gpu and ram at max can be.
tried alot of ingame configuration(or even in windows settings) raiding at low or max its change almost nothing.

The usage that I can monitor when playing on this lowie fps, the cpu is avg. 30-40% gpu even lower. Ram around 60%. Temperatures it’s so far below par.

Lets see what stuff game needed.

World of Warcraft Shadowlands Recommended Requirements

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 or AMD Radeon RX Vega 64
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1

So, i ask gladly whats going on with this game?
What I suppose to do have atleast decent 30 fps to play confortable at raids?
I don’t have ideas about what else to do with it…

Dxdiag report:

You can’t compare them, as they don’t use the same codebases. This is a pet peeve of mine. You are comparing a codebase designed for modern PC’s with multithreading, with an old codebase which has largely been patched and shoehorned to run on modern PC’s with a “form of” multithreading cludged in.

Well, i compare requirements thats game developers puts in their games.
There is nothing says thats game works only on single or two cores.
And to enoy playing more than 30 fps u neeed some kind of magic WOW cpu…

i guess you enabled the rtx features, just disable it and your fine. I play on a 6700k with a 1070 and have constant 60fps on 9 in wqhd in raid

Your setup should be more than enough for raids so something is not right. If DXR is on then disable that but by default it should be off.

What you can do is run WoW, get those low FPS (in like legacy raid or something where you will have some time of bad FPS), alt-tab and run “userbenchmark” while the game is running. Post the result link here. If there is a component level problem it could show it in the detail percentiles.

You mean ray tracing ? ofc. i got it on disabled as I mentioned i tried all options in game.

What you can do is run WoW, get those low FPS (in like legacy raid or something where you will have some time of bad FPS), alt-tab and run “userbenchmark” while the game is running. Post the result link here. If there is a component level problem it could show it in the detail percentiles.

Here are the results of this benchmark:
withoutt any program/games on

UserBenchmarks: Game 84%, Desk 90%, Work 80%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - 85.5%
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 - 94.7%
SSD: GOODRAM 240GB - 78.5%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB - 90.2%
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB - 88.9%
MBD: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02)

And on 30 man raid

UserBenchmarks: Game 59%, Desk 84%, Work 55%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - 78.6%
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 - 68.6%
SSD: GOODRAM 240GB - 60.3%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB - 76.2%
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB - 84.7%
MBD: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02)

But idk. how may it help in second test, ofc its gonan be lower when game is on.

This sounds like either an addon issue, or an overheating issue with the CPU.
Since you have tried without addons like you said, i would recommend you check the temps of the CPU while raiding and especially if the CPU runs at the optimal clock speeds (4ghz+).
Also make sure your chipset drivers are up to date and you are not using an energy saving powerplan in windows.

If it was overheating you would see 0% on the userbenchmark results.

Did you remove the Nvidia drivers with DDU and installed them fresh? Do you have any antivirus or “performance” optimization apps enabled? Userbenchmark percentiles look really good but with game on the drops should be somewhat bigger - meaning something is limiting WoW performance in a way that it actually uses very little resources.

As I mentioned, reinstaled whole system, formated disk and have installed just new drivers(with bios) and reinstalled game. Havent use any antyviruses. and used few apps to boost stuff, as msi burner or ryzen master. With or without its look almost same when its on, or as before format. I tried almost everything that came to my head…

Same with temp. they are fine ;d

Then if other games are fine then it’s rather WoW bug/regression. Recently it looks kind of bad looking on the amount of reports.