Low fps with Rtx 4070 ti i7-12700k 32 gb ram

Hi I get very low fps ,in valdrakeen and raids,and any location where are people basicaly. Win 11 pro 32 gb ddr4 4400mhz I7 - 12700k Rtx 4070 ti Currently using it at 4k. In valdrakeen i get 20-25fps. In raids i get stutters and ~30 fps .
Nvme ssd is.
Cpu usage ~45-65%
Ram usage ~25-26 gb (with chrome).
Gpu usage 35-40%
Temp is good also.
Can anyone give me a solution pls pls.
Ty

This is suspicious.
You have 12 CPU-cores. Your CPU usage should be wayyy lower if you are only running WoW and Chrome.
WoW is mostly using 1 thread + some extra for audio etc.

For comparison, my 5800X3D has 8 CPU-cores but my usage with WoW and Chrome (with like 100 tabs) is between 25-30% total CPU usage.
Which means it would be even lower if i had 12 cores like your 12700K.

Now, possible causes for this would be, either you have other stuff running in the background (check with taskmanager) that is hogging your CPU, or your CPU is not boosting as it should (check with HWInfo or some other tool like CoreTemp or Rivatuner overlay).
The max boost according to Intel is 5Ghz with mostly 4,9Ghz.

You said temps are good, give us some numbers plz :slight_smile:
Also check what clockspeeds your CPU is reaching when in Valdrakken (one core should be max boost at least).

EDIT: the E-cores could also cause a problem, try disabling them if nothing of the above works

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.