Low Logs, Mistakes?

Hi,
I am playing warlock since the start of BFA and thought I had it figured out. But in the logs, I am always very low in the damage comparison to “the other warlocks”. Yes, there are things like Haunt uptime and missing 2 Deathboltscasts in favor of having them hit harder, but this can’t be the 15-20k DPS discrepancy. Or is it just about optimized Azerite Traits and Benthic gear?

Armory Link

Logs are exclusively about your DPS without taking anything else into account. The results vary wildly and some of them are outright impossible (40k+ sustained dps for my 428 ilvl warlock to be in the good percentile).

Looking at your Sivara mythic kill, with quite low raid DPS and long kill times, you won’t parse very well. Kill speed is a massive factor, even if you are playing well. The top affliction parses are done in almost half the time as yours at around 3 1/2 minutes, so they will have their second Darkglare up by that time and be in burst phase.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. At least you’re killing bosses :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.