Low rating post (1500-1600)

thank you…
I know some, like fake casting, my cooldown rotation is very good, i have arena awareness and avoid their cc, but that oom was devastating.
I usually died or my (random) partner died cause of oom.

Again, thank you for the advice on greater heal use, on Apotheosis instead of Naarru, on versatility tip, and some other tips.

My nemesis though is warriors, even with greater heal, what i can heal with it they always manage to bring health down to the point before i started heal: health is about 50%, i cast greater heal,next 2 second health is again 50% etc … And in the mean time i should dispel all druids hots while these animals are free to do their cc … lol at least i m enjoying battlegrounds, here i dare say i excel …

Anyway i deleted all my characters now , i m not planning play till next expansion … i hope pvp things are better then … tired of losing by those pve 350 -400 k health pool, about 100 k above than mine …

farewell …

You should do PVE, its a MMORPG game and not PVP game.

1 Like

ten years i didnt … and had fun … why do now ?

You know sometimes it comes from your team-mate if they are bad you struggle and lose. It’s as simple as that, even if you were r1 there is nothing you can do if there is no peels or bad setups.

Keep playing and try to find good partners to play with often a d improve together (vocal is a must).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.