Loyal to the Primus

So a couple of months ago I switched from Venthyr to Necrolords and worked my way through the covenant campaign and completed it all, only to notice that I was stuck at 8/9. The first chapter of this campaign isnt complete yet I have done the full chain.

I opened a ticket about it recently and was told to come to the forums instead because they can not see any issues with it, and its not being reported, yet I have come to the forums and noticed it has been reported and others have had the same issue.

I have done everything there is to do for my covenant and I have noticed that I can not do any of the quests for the Abomination factory at all, is this because of the first quest in the campaign being bugged and if so, how do I go about getting this unbugged because I am currently unable to do anything with my abom factory.

There may have been a misunderstanding involved here, leading to a wrong reply from a Gamemaster. While it is an exceedingly rare condition that requires a conflux of various events (including swapping Covenants in a specific way) we do know of a potential bug that could lead to the first chapter of a Covenant campaign becoming unsolvable within the game.

I’d recommend to re-open this ticket and ask for this to be taken another look at. There is a very high chance everything is indeed fine (the aforementioned situation is truly rare) and there is just some quest that was missed along the way (which should be easy enough to confirm), but if not help can be given. :slight_smile:

Hi, I have a similar problem. When it became available to switch covenants without any penalty, I’ve started my journey to max all the covenants on my main char. I did all the campaigns and all the covenant upgrades. The only problems I encountered is that I don’t see the first chapter of the Necrolord and Venthyr campaigns marked as completed.

I also read that you should be able to meet covenant companions you already saved from Torghast in the main chamber of it once you switch covenants but I only met the ones from Necrolord covenant there.

I searched my problem on the support page and the search engine found the entry for my problem. As a solution is a link to contact support which leads me to a new clean support page asking again to enter my problem and I am stuck in this endless loop.

I don’t know if it is related to these problems or not but everytime I switched the covenants, I did all the quest possible from the start and didn’t skip the covenant introduction part quests.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.