LUA Error Blizz default

The default Blizz namePlates weren’t working correctly, so, to fix that I used /console cvar_default to reset everything. It worked, only one problem now - I keep getting spammed with “Addons are creating to many errors and you need to Disable them” and it pops up even when I have no addons active.
I’ve already erased Interface, WTF and Cache and doesn’t seem to fix anything.
The error seems to be just for the character that I’ve used the reset on.
I’ve used /run SetCVar(“scriptErrors”, 1) to see what errors is the game creating so many that is spamming me with Disable them and this is what I got:

Message: Texture:SetScale(): Texture:SetScale(scale): Scale must be > 0
Time: Sat Dec 3 01:02:33 2022
Count: 3
Stack: Texture:SetScale(): Texture:SetScale(scale): Scale must be > 0
[string “=[C]”]: in function SetScale' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:611: in function <...e/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:606> [string "=[C]"]: in function Show’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/CompactUnitFrame.lua”]:394: in function CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/CompactUnitFrame.lua"]:319: in function CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/CompactUnitFrame.lua”]:189: in function CompactUnitFrame_SetUnit' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:519: in function OnAdded’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua”]:142: in function `OnNamePlateAdded’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua”]:78: in function <…e/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:69>

Locals: (*temporary) = Texture {
0 =
}
(*temporary) = 0

Time: Sat Dec 3 01:10:07 2022
Count: 315
[string “=[C]”]: in function `SetScale’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua”]:611: in function <…e/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:606>

0 =
}
(*temporary) = 0

Time: Sat Dec 3 01:12:22 2022
Count: 1
[string “=[C]”]: in function SetScale' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:611: in function <...e/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:606> [string "=[C]"]: in function Show’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/CompactUnitFrame.lua”]:1172: in function CompactUnitFrame_UpdateClassificationIndicator' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/CompactUnitFrame.lua"]:1384: in function CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAuras’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/CompactUnitFrame.lua”]:336: in function CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/CompactUnitFrame.lua"]:189: in function CompactUnitFrame_SetUnit’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua”]:519: in function OnAdded' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua"]:142: in function OnNamePlateAdded’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua”]:78: in function <…e/AddOns/Blizzard_NamePlates/Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:69>

0 =
}
(*temporary) = 0

Any help is appreciate it,
Thanks.

Go into edit mode. Move the two action bars that are docked to the right of the screen. Move the objective tracker a bit. Save as new layout. Probably fixes it.

I doesn’t change a thing. Every time I select an enemy target I get that error.

What about /run SetCVar("NamePlateMaximumClassificationScale", 1.25) ?

I’ve installed AdvancedInterfaceOptions and reset it again with the default values from this addon and it seems to have fixed the issue.

But it does seem that if I chance the value of NamePlateMaximum to “0” I get a similar error.

Thanks for the reply

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.