Lunar Festival 🌙 (12th/13th/14th Feb 2021)

I seem to recall this was similiarly stated before with some mixed results. Is the position different now that it is being hosted by yourselves?

1 Like

The Dirge are not a druid guild, we and the Eternal Sisterhood will be running the event OOC, whilst IC the hosts are Cenarions that we are NPCing.

8 Likes

Some say the award winning “Suramar Patisserie” will be present at the Lunar Market, raising funds for the real Sisterhood of Elune’s temples.

Love Haidene me simple as.

2 Likes

The position is, that if someone starts a fight (i.e /e attacks Bob), then the NPC’d hosts will take a dim view on this and lob them out. If someone starts an argument (i.e /s Bob is Horde/Alliance and therefore evil) then the NPC’d hosts won’t step in. We won’t be doing any /e arrests u RP at anyone that starts conflict because these are three day NPCs and if you’re gonna arrest someone, then you’ve gotta provide the jail RP too. Further, if a fight is started IC, then as far as we care, if you get away with it (i.e a NPC doesn’t get told) or you come back on an alt, then that’s cool. IC is IC.

6 Likes

Withdrawing my sign-up for now as I’m not sure I’ll be around on this char after all.

Really glad about the Circle NPCing and your stance on conflict. Hope this’ll be a cool 3 days.

2 Likes

A new event has been added on day one, the Loremaster Tournament, hosted by Sahoenna! Check the OP for full details.

4 Likes

Cute! One can never miss the Lunar Festival! Lanterns at the ready, better stock up on the Moonglow too come to mention it. I’ll be sure to bring some friends along.

I will be sure to swing by for this, I’ll see you there gamers!

2 Likes

Lintian will be there, assuming minor setbacks such as an Old God invasion don’t intervene to prevent her from coming this time!

Mori will deffo be there! He is the most neutral anti-Horde char I have, so it will be
 Fine

2 Likes

I can report that our top scienticians have undertaken testing of this, and they inform me that the non-targetable issue has been fixed apparently, so the pod will be permissible as you can now beat it to a pulp.

1 Like

The court of the highborne will make an attendance, I’m glad to see someone pick up the festival ^^

1 Like

Intense Nightborne stare

The Myrmidons will show up to pay respects to one of the most important (if not THE most important) events in shared elven history. No seriously, we will only be smug secretly, we promise.

3 Likes

OOC name: Delandris
IC name: Delandris Lunastree
Contests Joined: Moonball

2 Likes

If I hear a dog joke I -will- slap all of you.

1 Like

You tell’em Seaxwulf.

OOC Name: Lisara
IC Name: Lisara Starlight.
Contests Joined: Moonball competition.

2 Likes

OOC Name: Riveroak
IC Name: Thelyss Riveroak
Contests joined: The Grand Duel, Moonball

1 Like

OOC Name: Elrinde
IC Name: Elrinde Evengale