LVL 11 healer LFG (Edit: Vanilla Classic)

Hi!
This is Sunheart, she’s an apprentice human healer (currently lvl 11) who’s about to go to Westfall and meet the challenges of the Defias Brotherhood and what not.
If possible she’s like to team up with someone. Maybe someone who is good at killing things? Sunheart will make sure they don’t kill you back. :slight_smile:

Look for Sunheart in Westfall and send her a whisper. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wheee! Got my own forum profile now! :slight_smile:
Also, anyone wanna go to the Deadmines?

Hey, I was leveling and intended to give you a poke but I assume Sunheart’s been deleted? It says character not found.

For anyone else that glanced at this thread there’s going to be an increased exp rate in a few weeks time, might wish to wait for that before they start.

No, no, I’m still around.
Hopefully I’m in next time. I like being poked. :slight_smile:

Oh, what a strange bug! My own character is Naishara, I’ll be sure to keep an eye out!

1 Like

(Reposting with Sunheart)

I sure hope Arthas will bring some more people to classic, cause right now it’s kindof hard to find people in there… :laughing:

(Image: Showing results of /chatwho in Stormwind general, trade and LFG)
Btw, are we still calling the global LFG channel “LFG” or has that changed?

… Hm, are you on Classic TBC or Classic? I think you might be on the wrong client. Hydraxian Waterlords is quiet at the moment but I think you might just be on the wrong client. The legacy servers are dead.

I did some checking and Sunheart is a name being used by a Horde character currently.

Ooooh, right, the Realm forum is shared betweet both classics.
I’m on Vanilla Classic.

TBC will be upgrading to Wrath soon, if you want in on that, the exp buff or the RP that’s going to come I’d recommend rolling on here with us. Hydraxian Classic (vanilla) is dead, unfortunately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.