Lvl 50 priest class quest bug?

I checked the class trainers, Im 50 and there should be a class quest named “cenarion-aid” but I cant pick it up. Anyone else got the same problem? or a fix

4 Likes

Check comments below to get more information:

https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=8254/cenarion-aid#comments

Some people claim this quest is for level 52 priests…

my priest friend (52) still couldnt

Are you alliance or horde character?

Ally char, human

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Quest:Cenarion_Aid

wiki page claims that questgiver is Priest trainer in Ironforge.

Have you tried going there?

Hi, i’m a Dwarf priest (52) and can’t take the Quest. Not in IF and not in SW.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. I don’t see any other reports outside of these reports here, so please do retry in-game. Do note that this is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

Also doesn’t appear for me (50 priest), reported bug ingame.

Same on my 51 Warlock, can’t accept the sunken temple quest. Wowhead does say it was only added in 1.11, so maybe it will come in a later phase?

Class quests are not in the game yet

1 Like

Same issue here, can’t pick up my 50 class quest =/

Same for me. I checked the priest trainer in IF and SW. Both of them didn’t offer me the quest although I am level 50.
I also reported this as a bug ingame.

Same here, lvl 52 undead priest, no quest to be found !

Same here 56 Undead priest. Checked Og and TB. Apparently not out till P2

I wasn’t able to take the quest either, checked all major cities. On wowwiki seems that the level 50 class quests for Sunken Temple were added in patch 1.7.0.

Having this issue too. Just dinged 52, went to the Ironforge priest trainers, and there was no class quest to be found. Checked, Stormwind, and it wasn’t available there either. Haven’t checked Darnassus yet, however if it’s not showing at IF or SW, then I doubt it’ll show anywhere else.

Might be worth checking the NPC in Azshara called Ogtinc, who is the main NCP for the questline leading to Blood of Morphaz. Maybe that part of the quest is available.

In the meantime I have opened a ticket, since it’s unclear whether this is a bug, or something planned for a later phase of Classic. If anyone can clarify which this is, it’s Blizzard. Would be a shame if we couldn’t do the quest this phase, since the rewards will be irrelevant for our current mains by the time we hit 60.

It’s coming in phase 2, Blizzard already said so before classic hit when explaining about the phases. Might come together with Dire Maul

Why exactly is this in the live priest forum and not in the classic class forum?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.