Lvl 58 boost killed tbc

Fresh soon

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/q-a-compilation-wow-classic-development-team-ama/260760 just wanna point out how different their tone was for TBC over Classic… Definitely had an effect on how things went for TBC to start off with.

1 Like

lmao this whole thing aged so well hahaha

[Q: How are you gonna deal with Gold Sellers and Cheaters ? ]
A: WoW Classic has much better means for detection that the original WoW. All WoW players are subject to our terms of service. Violation could result in suspension or banning of accounts.

hahaha

it did not. only 1 boost per sub

So this is why I know you dont play alliance on a tbc server. I do however. I cant find groups for normal cuz the population is so low beacuse of same factions bgs. And btw, imagine beeing able to use summoning stones around azeroth, that must feel wonderful as a horde. I wish i can post picks so you can see how bad it is atm.

Removed “Classic TBC” . Who am i kidding.

1 Like

Really? You know nothing then. I’m not at all sure how you got that I don’t play alliance from my post.

That’s more a server population thing, than a faction thing.

I wouldn’t know, I don’t play horde on a main. Just the occasional times, like recently when I got a low level ravager on my horde, just to see how easy it was and it’s not, they seem to stun you in the last few seconds.

You can, like this https://c.tenor.com/eyLa4KMt5RsAAAAC/monty-python-the-holy-grail.gif using the preformatted text </>. Then again, I wouldn’t expect to to exercise effort in trying to find out how to do it.

Don’t worry, I won’t correct your grammar or your spelling.

damn wtf that sounds rly bad!! :frowning:

I desperately beg Blizzard to remove this ridiculous option that does not ruin the server for another benefit.
To see less robots and a more dynamic server.
Unfortunately, the lvl up is gone and the characters are of no value to the players at all.
Restore Blizzard’s past pride and do not let Bilzard’s server be considered a fun and fake servers

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.