Lvl 58 boost killed tbc

All you do is insult people and dodge questions. You don’t have a point and you know it otherwise you could answer my question.

Yes i get accomplishment and all but i don’t care for leveling i want to do heroics and raid, these are the things i call accomplishments.

1 Like

Come on man you follow me to 3 other Threads and call me a Whale and a snowflake but you still dodge my question.

2 Likes

I am literally doing just that, hence your statement is wrong.

Please try not to assume you speak for everyone.

Why? What were you trying to do, rush to the end and now you feel bad because someone boosted one toon on their account.

I hate to break it to you, but by definition you are ‘wasting your time’ playing any game.

How? I’ve quite enjoyed my latest 1-58 experience. Plenty of mobs to kill- and when I do happen to see another toon on same quests I’ll add them to party whilst we do them together- not that there are many levelling these days.

I 2nd that even tho im kinda tired of questing i like that alot of zones got new questlines with TBC so the experience was quite nice.

3 Likes

the 58 boost was meant to be sold for those who use bots, Bots will cause inflation & Blizzard will be a savior by adding Tokens.

PLUS in wotlk, any new player who would want to start a Deathknight? He must buy the 58boost first to boost any character in order to unlock the DK so much money milking.

4 Likes

damn wtff :frowning:

1 Like

All you do is say “ah, well I don’t care about what you care about” or “it’s not that big of a deal,” that’s why you just pass as a troll not worth proper answers and instead just looking to be a contrarian (or you’re very determined to keep the boost). Guess what, not everyone cares about the same things in the game.

And you’ve seen my argument on another thread about the gold-saving potential (which you conveniently dismissed with your subjective “iT’s nOtHinG,” hence my dismissal of your rhetorical questions only asked to make people repeat the same things that you’ve already read elsewhere but disagree with), and the boosted money printers, AND the arguments of everyone else who has different values. So don’t act like you’re legitimately and innocently confused about the cash-shop hate when you just want to free your mind from the guilt of buying the boost. It’s okay, you’ll replace those Communal items and no one will know, shhhh… Or you’re actually concerned that B :pig:bby might remove the boost (or worse, that they won’t lift the boost limit) unless enough whales defend it.

That’s why I mention Voldemort servers, since you “don’t care” about undermining other players’ accomplishments on the basis that some people can/dare afford bypassing the required play-time commitments. There is already so little to accomplish in Classic until we actually get Achievements, and now, even slightest and most ancient form of “yay, win!” in the game is being taken away (it would have been less bad if the boost was only available to those who have done the grind at least once, like what WOTLK heirlooms achieved), that’s why we might as well have equipment in the cash shop, since wE cAn BuY DUnGeOn BoOSts aNyWAy.

Oh, since you want one argument that isn’t about accomplishments and directly affects players. I’ve literally watched a Dwarf priest win a need roll on a rare sword that a warlock wanted in an Outland dungeon, and call us “dumbasses, you don’t know about racial skills” when we tell him that priests can’t use swords. So my next step was inspecting him… aaand it was a Communal Andy. Sometimes, rites of passage are there for a reason.
But you know, whales don’t need to physically bonk players with their wallets to affect their experience, look at bots, of course you know, since you read it everywhere that’s related to the boost.

2 Likes

I legit said i don’t like the boost but okay.

Yes i saw your argument about gold saving and told you that every character saves 100g and that 100g is nothing in TBC meaning it’s not that hard to get 100g.

I love how you say again that i buy boosts and you called me a whale in 2 other threads and yet i never bought anything from the ingame shop. I have 3 items on retail all of them gifts from my GF.

I don’t know why you assume i want to keep the boost, the boost helps bots and i don’t like it at all but i don’t care if normal people buy it to save time. The bot problem could be solved and the boost still be keept. I am all for no changes but Blizzard is a company and they want money and some people seem to pay for the boosts so they keep it.

Again if leveling is all you want to accomplish than go for it but not everybody thinks like you do and some people just don’t have the time and therefore like the boost.

Again you compare people buying dungeon boost to a Cash shop for items and these are 2 different things that just don’t compare.

Your argument against 58 boosts is that a Dwarf priest rolled on a rare sword? How is that an argument? The guy was just a troll or legit stupid i see my fair share of these people in kara or HC every other day. A player rolling on an item he can’t use has nothing to do with boosts so please try again.

Yes bots use boosts because it saves time for them. But even without the boosts we still had enough bots running around so even if they remove the boost the bots stay.

You have legit no idea what you’re talking about you just spew out random stuff that you get from other random posts about boosts and bots. You can’t make 1 valid argument.

And with this comment i will stop responding to you because it’s a waste of my time.

2 Likes

Take a shower and you get fresh.

Oh it’s that troll again…

I don’t know OP, I don’t levelup any alts because of how boring leveling is. Its a 15yo outdated game, there is nothing interesting about leveling, definitely not for old players who leveled up multiple characters over the years.

Boost allowed me to enjoy TBC experience at least for a while. Without boost I would not even play exactly because of how boring leveling is (stopped at like lvl 40 in Classic).

1 Like

Not me but even if i boost a char i dont give a shiet of your nonsense thoughts.

Your kind is real cancer of this game and cries for everything.

People has been boosted by rmt mages for 2 years in dungeons. They havent been joining dungeons or world content too. We were not seeing them while leveling already. What is the difference?

Blizzard didnt open new fresh tbc servers so they had to give some kind of catchup for newcomers. They get their cash in spite of mara boosters. What is your problem?

Are you a mage booster who is really disappointed to loose your customers to blizzard?

Btw a crybaby is always a crybaby.

2 Likes

I’ve been levelling my paladin from level 1 and have seen no end of people whilst levelling and have had no problem finding groups for dungeons, I have no idea what this shortage of people you talk about is. Typical forum exaggeration/crying.

What’s wrong with being old?

The two big reason why the boost is trash:

1. Bots, lots and lots of bots. In the morning there are more bots than players on Ten Storms.
  2. Blizzard are trying to appeal to people, who shouldn’t be playing the game, becaue it’s not for them and by adding a button to skip a good chunk of the game is only ruining its integrity for no real gain.
5 Likes

There were insane amount of bots in Classic without boost. Chinese farmers really don’t care about leveling up a character up to 58, you can do it in 1 day using a mage/paladin booster, 1-58 in TBC is much faster than it used to be in Vanilla.

I started lvling an alt and kind of abandoned IT, got closet to lvl 20 and met only 2 players while doing IT, its booooring to play a mmorpg alone. I have to skip dungeons and good items drops from them, grp quests, quests that require to kill a number a mobs takes longer…

Boosts didn’t ruin the game, just the 1-58 experience. And ofc there are plenty of 58+ playing in outland cuz thats where You start after a boost, imagine all those ppl in azeroth starting at lvl 1, world wouldnt feel so empty.

2 Likes

That’s not really an argument, when it’s well documented that bots are using comunal gear 100% of the time.

1 Like

What I want to say is that removing boost doesn’t mean the end of bots. They will just use in-game boosts.

Bots will be here no matter the boost. Leveling up to 58 now is much easier than leveling to 60 in Vanilla = much easier for bots to “get in shape”.

Edit: I just checked some boosting sites. You can buy 1-58 powerleveling boost for 20 Euros :smiley:

They won’t though. I see you are a bit uninformed of how bots operated, before the 58 boost. They were just botting in the open world. Ban wave+removing the boost will slow them down significantly. In classic, bots took around 300h of game play to level to 60. No bot owner was paying for ingame boosts.

1 Like