Lvl 58 boost killed tbc

ye fresh would be fun

fresh wotlk even, vanilla-tbc are boring even fresh

Ofc it’s a waste of time when you just dance around and ignore the main argument. Some ppl are against being able to pay for progress in games. It devalues the experience to them. Period.
Another thing is that it was supposed to be a faithful recreation of TBC, which it isn’t. Some will be disappointed by that.

3 Likes

I guess being of age that you don’t go insulting people over a game that is for ages beginning 12 is nowadays a bad thing…

Then those people are making the game “unfun” themself if they as they always say the majority does not want it why don’t they have hundreds of people they can play with unbothered?

That literally has nothing to do with what I wrote, lol.

1 Like

Ye I hit reply and apparently hit it on the wrong person :man_shrugging:

I love howpeople live in illusion that the nexr exp will be better

3 Likes

They are wearing pink glasses. They got 10yo memories of a game and expect the same “virgin” experience twice. Which is ofc impossible.

Level boost helped a lot of my friends I guild to not be stucked in the leveling (the fact it took them 2 weeks to level 60 to 70 tells me they would be still not 70 by now.) There is no place in-game that the 58 lvl boost negatively effects (only place is blizzard encroaching shop monetization in TBC) in direct way. The leveling is full of drenay chars if you need that. Also more ppl at 58+ lvl means more dungeons for TBC leveling.

1 Like

TBC starts at 58 so it hasn’t been killed by the boost, in fact it should make it even livelier.

You mean classic 1-60 zones OP.

2 Likes

TBC is just an addon, an expansion of the game classic world of warcraft.
Playing TBC without playing classic should not really be an option.

8 Likes

Boosts were a big mistake made by Blizzard. It should never be implemented and it simply ruined the classic experience. Saying it hasnt any impact on the non-boosters only shows lack of long term thinking of the speaker. Ofc it did - it started faction imbalance, you can see the effects now. Thats why f.e. same faction BGs showed up + rewards for Aliance for joning the BGs. This is ruining Classic even more. It also allowed the botting bussines, or better say it supported it hugely crippling Classic economy and the WOW world even more (Blizzard allowing it with pleasure because of the growing revenues from bots subs)…

All started as a nice project with Vanilla, now its becoming rather a crippled parody on Classic. The core ppl can see that and lots of them already left. More will be leaving very soon. Only some meta slaves, retail bois and all these weird toxic beings will stay… Sad story but thats the state of things now.

The only way out of this is to start few fresh TBC and Vanilla servers with no boosts and TRUE #nochanges and purge all the botters with no compromise. Otherwise its time to go back to private servers, i mean… the exodus already started.

6 Likes

Cancel your sub and go to private servers where you can whine with the other trolls, thanks.

4 Likes

All rmt mage boosters are crying. They lost their cash cows to blizzard :slight_smile:

Some interestings posts here, including mine !

So now you are the laying down the law and deciding who should be able to play the game?

Sorry to break it to you, but the game is for anyone who pays for it.

2 Likes

No it didn’t, it skipped it, that’s all.

If you don’t like it then stop playing, but you don’t have the cajones to.

2 Likes

Did you reply to the wrong person or why do you say that i danced around the argument?
I comment on every arguement Hana made and explain why it think it’s wrong or not.

It may devalue the experience for you but not for others. Not everybody is the same and people should play how they want and just have fun.

Yes it was supposed to be #nochanges but we all knew it wasn’t going to happen after classic.

Sorry i just don’t get why you people are so mad at the boost.

Like in my other posts i for myself dont care if they remove it i don’t use it.

BUT you guys act like a guy buying a boost has any effect on how you play the game and it just doesn’t. You simple see the guy in his boost gear and get mad because HE skipped part of the game that you like.
YOU can play that part all you want.

2 Likes

yea or maybe you can stop playing if u dont like us having a discussion about it on the forum

nonsense

2 Likes