Lvl 60 Nightborne unlock Help

Hi
I was just wondering is it possible to unlock the nightborne on a LVL 60 character as you don’t seem able to talk to Chromie to put the campaign back to legion.
I have done all the available quests in the area and raised the reputation to revered however get no new quests to carry on the quest line other than reach exalted quest which I have read online isn’t required for the quest chain?

Time Walking campaigns only work bellow LvL50, However, you can just start the Legion campaign from the Warchief Command Board. Since you’re above the required level, you should have the starting quest available in Dalaran.
It’s a long storyline, but you’ll one shot everything.

Hi thanks for the reply
I have already started the quest line however I’ve got to a point where I’m only getting the Reputation quests and are revered with them but have had no quests linking to the insurrection achievement and half the achievement before that one but get no other quests than the rep ones in the whole area other than world quests.

If anyone interested found the fix need to where the mask in the central city too reveal quests on the map

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.