M+ bolstering week

So u have 400k on pull them drop to like80 right by end right? And next pull u have no anima so no threat…

I’ve never seen any mage doing 1 million dps on the first pull. Or any class for that matter. Most I’ve seen is like 500k and that was a frost mage.

No, I don’t drop to 80. My TD hits for like 280k on procs, I’ve had it crit for up towards 600k but it’s not what establishes my threat.

Yea it was more about

So it all comes to luck on TDs after all, u pop one 2min CD, one 3min CD and hope for best, if it doesnt proc, its like 1/3 of this

Also since you run TD why does ot hit so low? Acording to your words u have about 1.1-.2m HP, im at 950±k and when i was using it it usualy hit for like 700k+ crits

24% of my hp is that.

U have no versa or what?

No, because RNG loot is RNG.

Sad life, but u sit at 1.1m ho which is tons of useles mastery… There for sure is at least something u could swap, even if its - 5 ilvl

Nope, I only have haste/mastery or crit/mastery pieces on the slots I don’t have versa on. My azerite rolls are really bad too, RNG is fun. Can’t wait until this stupid system goes away with Shadowlands.

1 Like
  1. 3mil mage dps and ye I got it its one of the best mages in world but we are in the end of the expansion when most players have similar gear as him if they mained mage so even if they cant cap 1.3 they definitely can reach 1 mil only reason why you didnt see that is probably that mobs dont live long enough.

DK 100k dps before td proc while others reaching 600k. And this isnt exepction my ele shaman can reach 600k on that pull and Im not near bis and I play that class once a week so Im average player as ele.

So tell me how should DK hold agrro when you have warden on cd and you are unlucky on proc?

worst group for ‘‘pugs’’ (the bad pugs)

U comparing top tier players to average pug, no matter the gear average player will never reach same dps and top tier player, no matter what gear.

Depends on week, dungeon and group, but usualy u want to let your party finish pack while you start next pack, u gain like 3-5 seconds which is enough to get initial agro, imo. Ofc this cant be done all the times, and ofc with pugs u will have those mongos that left this 5%hp pack alive so they can do dps on that full where u want to get agro, but thats how it should work, and should help.

Also, for example mages, while they do tons of dmg, and its aoe, they usualy only take that one primary mob, and they usualy target highest HP target, so just focus that and its good most likely.
Biggest “threat stealers” are DHs and paladins, imo, while paladin has it kind of build in their rng proc based gameplay, with DHs its more about them bein horny for dps.

Also keep in mind u have double taunt as DK which helps a lot.

Its a good idea. Unfortunately not all rogues(or even hunters) know that spell exists.

They do know how to scream Tank lost aggro followed up with some profanities…though. :rofl:

Fortified + Bolstering is a nightmare in pugs. Even if you tell the people to kill elites first and mark them with skull, no one would listen. You tell them you would do small pulls to make it faster without bolstering the mobs, no one would listen.

A hunter just pulled the whole room in ML yesterday and wiped us then he just left. GG.

Yeah, just get your weekly done and wait for the next reset.

I can confirm that. Seriously the biggest rng in game is finding good players. These days rio and ilvl are not enough.

1 Like

To be honest, i think they should of disabled bolstering for this tier, because they have created a situation where a player simply can’t win purely from corruptions.

Imagine a new player gets devastations hour and obviously they throw away their gabage 420 sword, suddenly they basically can’t do the affix properly at all and there is nothing they can really do about their twilight devastation 18% which is a guranteed corruption on that sword.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.