M+ Cryptic Hero Title Score Updated Daily

Why was this updated after the season ended? September 7 was over a month into season 4, the EU cutoff was ~3723 as previously stated and was never even remotely close to 3786.

Oh wow… So excited to see 500 or something out of a milion or God knows how many players get special good boy points meanwhile the 99,99% of the playerbase is struggling to find stuff to do and be rewarded for…

Do I need to mention that alot of those ppl prolly bought boosts or gold? KEKW

For majority of people who only go for 15-20 game is balanced

Hahahaha SV 2 btn hero is balanced ofc

No but you don’t need HAHAHAHA SV 2 tbn hero to clear content
:clown_face:

Dont tell me it’s not a difference to queue as a non meta class… Because then you must play another game. It’s not about how it’s possible l. It’s about how biased the stupid community is about opinions that MDI folks bring to this game mode.

It is definitely easier to participate in m+ if you are wl, sv, hpriest, monk.

Oh I forgot clown :clown_face:

? you don’t need to que you can literally create your own key and play without being dependant on other people picking you
But you are a lazy person who just wants to fast que for key get insta invite and if you dont get it you mald… if you like instan INVITES play TANK ROLES/HEAL ROLES
Take the game to your own hands

In BFA i was playing RET paladin in PUGS and it was not a meta
i still get into groups and if i couldn’t find someone i put my own key and pick people to done my key
that’s how the system works
For a weekly key or 20 key you don’t need any meta and if someone is Saying you are playing BM? oh i need SV it’s BETTER
then leave group by yourself these people are f stupid :smiley:

Nah it’s a game I don’t want to invest too much time tbh. I made good experience to fotm roll every patch in shadowlands. The only thing that I really hate is a lot of my friends stopped playing because they couldn’t just quickly farm a certain key for a trinket they needed.

And that’s the point your logic doesn’t work anymore. As meta class you can pick keys you need. As non meta class you can create your own group but you don’t have a choice to specifically farm an item.

Yeah that’s the point of a competition. Only the winner gets the trophy. Chocking news in the era of participation trophy, I know.

The other 99,99% of the playerbase already get a mount (and a title) at 2000 rating which is more than enough to occupy 95% of us.

I guess you are in a bad spot if you are in the remaining 4,99% trying to be competitives but not good enough to actually win…

Well, get better.

When you think of it m+ which i enjoy btw gets so much

farmable gear
farmable vp
title x 2
mount
portals

And yet people still want more.

• around 1320 characters got the title on EU
  • why would any of these to buy gold? and sure, some were boosted, but its just a couple

just wondering , i have 3733 io score ( the only one available to me ) , and most of the players above 3725 io achieved thier title , you just mentioned that the title is 3786 , don’t you think there is a big number difference between yours and the raiderio one , i have complained about not receiving my title but they get back to your values you posted here , which they are not correct im afraid to say , if you have the time please check my post on customer support and realise that i mentioned a couple of " friends " of mine with lower score ( yes raiderio ) but the level of dungeons should be similar , but yet they achieved the title and i didn’t. hope you can look into this

@Yradorne please kindly reconsider closing this thread: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/cryptic-hero-achievement-not-awarded/385410/31

You’ve closed it based on wrong assumptions. The thread we’re currently posting in clearly says “Updated September 7” (or 2 weeks ago as of now).

Shadowlands Season 4 began August 2nd as per https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-of-warcraft/23818252/updated-sept-12-shadowlands-season-4-now-live (see post timestamp, not updated at timestamp).

Season 3 thus ended a day before. As such, the update is inaccurate, as the season ended 4 weeks before the most recent update. Additionally, before the last edit, the cutoff was announced to be somewhere around 3722 (don’t remember the precise value) and slowly crept up over the course of weeks. A jump to over 60, after the season ended, makes no sense.

@Theepicmage try to tweet to @blizzardcseu_en with your thread, this can’t stay as is. Don’t forget to attach a link here :slight_smile:

Sadly no one seems to care other than you buddy and you are stating the facts better than anyone , i’m not sure i have a twitter personally but will do it none the less , i appreciate if you can support my post there or help me explain my situation better over there

help I can not log in I don’t know where the battlenet application went

Is someone going to fix this mistake ? It did cost me title @kaivax ?

mr Kaviax , the title for season 3 cryptic hero was 3723 , you updated this a month after season 3 ended , i had a 3733 score and was denied title cause of your post since i posted on customer support and they quoted this post of yours as evidence of score being higher than what i have , but if someone actually check who achieved title you will see lower scores than mine with title , i tried to complain everywhere but no one wants to fix this mistake , it’s my first title that i obtained and somehow it was taken away from me and that took me 3 months to grind. please investigate this and award me my title.

Based on raider io data this can not be the case if the cutoff is 3786 as stated in this thread there is a total of 475 Eu players at or above 3786 out of every single spec in the game for season 3.

Feel free to double check if i got something wrong but here is what i got.

EU only cutoff is 3786 season 3
Unholy Death Knight 0 Frost Death Knight 1 Blood Death Knight 70
Havoc Demon Hunter 4 Vengence Demon Hunter 4
Balance druid 0 Feral druid 0 Restoration druid 4 Guardian druid 0
BM hunter 0 MM hunter 1 Survival hunter 96
Arcane Mage 0 Frost mage 0 Fire mage 10
Brewmaster monk 8 Windwalker monk 46 Mistweaver monk 0
Holy paladion 6 Retribution paladin 0 Protection paladin 2
Disc Priest 0 Holy priest 53 Shadow priest 0
Assassination Rogue 0 Subtility Rogue 8 Outlaw rogue 8
Elemental Shaman 0 Enhancement Shaman 1 Restoration shaman 28
Affliction warlock 0 Demonology warlock 1 Destruction warlock 105
Arms warrior 0 Fury warrior 6 Protection warrior 3

This is a total of 475 characters.

buddy the cut off wasn’t 3786 stop repeating wrong numbers , check raiderio
of people lower than 3786 on wow armory and you see them with cryptic hero title…

I am agreeing with you.
My point in doing that was to show that for the 3786 to be correct way less people would be having the title.