M+ Cryptic Hero Title Score Updated Daily

yea you are correct actually , just hoping blizzard staff will read this.

Should make it spec based. Top 1% based for each spec and you need to complete all of the dungeons in said spec. Have scores per character per spec. Would make it more interesting and would allow people to play their main spec.

Hmm… While that’s an interesting idea, how would you find group to actually push this far with a non-meta spec? A group full of non-meta specs?

'cuse surely players pushing for the title with a meta spec won’t agree to bring non-meta specs with them, as lowering their maximum key by even just one level can cost the title.

Or even worst: this title might be grabed by players with guilds or friends all playing meta-specs who agree to carry them at higher key level than other players with the same spec can even hope to be accepted in.

i am still opening tickets regarding missing title , and all blizzard staff are using this post as a reference that i didn’t achieve the required rating. Please Sir fix this mistake since you have updated this score well into season 4 , not on the end of season 3. and if you have 5 mins to actually read some of the comments mentioned by fellow players that this score is wrong + if it was right the number of people with title would have been a much lower value.

What you said is true however at least people playing lower specs would have equal chance to find similar groups as each other.

Think it’s impossible to have a perfect system for this title but I think my suggestion is better than what they currently have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.