M+ dungeons by difficulty

How would you rate the difficulty of the dungeons in S3 and why?

For me (hardest from top to easy at the bottom):

Rise
Everbloom
Throne
Fall
BRH
Waycrest
Darkheart
Atal

Rise because the bosses (Morchie and the Middle platform boss with the NPCs and maybe last boss for the damage it hands out) - especially on Tyrannical. The timer doesn’t feel that tight though.

Everbloom because on Fortified the timer can be quite tight, plus the Duuduu boss on Tyrannical, ugh.

Throne because of that annoying infinite mob spawning pull before last boss, plus the last boss on Tyrannical.

Fall because healing Chromie on last boss on Tyrannical, timer doesn’t feel that tight though. The second-to-last blob boss can be quite tricky.

BRH
Waycrest
Darkheart - are all pretty easy on Tyrannical and Fortified.

Atal, very easy, apart from last boss on high keys on Tyrannical, but I think that doesn’t move it up the list still.

More or less the same. I think it depends what level you pitch it at.

Some keys you can’t mess up mechanics and hope to do well so they can be tough at lower levels but comparatively easier at higher levels where people should execute better. Fall is quite easy at 24 (as an example) where as timeways on a 16 where people derp all over it could be a wall.

Darkheart is super easy but after 22 the last boss feels like it scales terribly. Sit in the last phase too long (or don’t cheese the bosses positioning) and he gets stacks and ganks people.

Waycrest tree boss is another that destroys on higher tyrannical. You end up trying to make comps that can cheese it to an extent to avoid the mechanics.

Overall I’d say BrH and Fall are easiest followed by Atal. Rise / EB are the hardest and Darkheart, Throne and Waycrest are all probably a bit easier on fort that tyrannical (tho throne slaps on fort).

Rise is just cancer. Even after the nerfs. Morchi, Tyr, and Battle are OK. The only thing is 1 mistake and its a wipe. But that is also true for any boss.

So many DDs fail there. Last boss in tyranical slaps. Too much damage on the move to make it confortable to heal.

The trash, well… too much damage. I dont see how they got the idea of that massive AoE of the last pull before the boss. 2 minutes walking through an empty dungeon and anoying RP that could be full of stuff to kill. Instead we got 3 mobs that just slap.

Bad design if you had M+ scaling in mind.

EB well… that mage boss… what can I say. I hate RNG.

Darkheart and EB trash is not as easy as you think. The trash there is especially unforgiving for classes that cant dispel poisons. I think its lame, because the difference between having a poison dispel and not having it is massive. And I think that those abilities should be turned into “magic” instead. Cause OMG.

Waycrest IMO is EZ except for tree boss in tyranical. But as EB and DHT, if you have curse dispel trash is EZ. Which is unfair IMO. Those curses should be “magic” instead.

Either way. These dungeons still need tuning to stop making them so annoying in high keys.

in terms of fail/depletion % i would go with:
rise
fall (the amount of fails on time way is staggering)

and then everything else.
BRH on fortified sometimes is bricked after the spiders. Everything else has such a lenient timer on 20s or below that you can wipe 5 times and still have no issue

Throne
Rise
Everbloom
Fall
Darkheart
Waycrest
Atal
BRH

Throne is just cancer, especially on fortified… unless you have something like a DH tank that can just utterly nullify the trash casts ect.

AD hardest.

Purely because people don’t understand how to play Yazma and you can deplete the key even with a good 12 minutes left just because of it. Even on 24-25 keys people don’t understand how to play her, it’s insane how people are just standing wherever they feel like.

Everbloom second hardest because people tend to just go 100-0% on archmage sol without pressing anything during cinders and then whine at me, like I’m gonna prio healing someone that has several defensives and even an immunity above someone that has no defensives or no immunities.

Easiest: BRH

All the others seem pretty mid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.