M+ failing the timer

Now imagine if everyone, all the time, left after the first death. Would you ever finish a key?

That’s not how people work. People would leave after the first death, because they can do another dungeon faster, at the same level, with a group that doesn’t die. Obviously.

2 Likes

The key downgrades so you can have a successful completion. If the key never downgraded and very few groups could complete it. Then you have yourself locked into failure.

The key has to downgrade.

because if you can’t time the key it means you should try to do lower one. If you want to push rating you gotta try harder and stop bragging about it

I didn’t write anywhere that I want to push rating nor I want to. I am perfectly happy with the current one I have. Don’t try to gues. I don’t plan to move higher than lvl 20 and I am fine with that. I also plan to do each lvl 20 timed only once. After that I’m reverting back to 15-18 bracket as I enjoy it a lot.

Sounds like you want your key to reach +20 and stay there. It only drops about 1 level when the key is done. I have had massive drops in the key level before I got a group that completed. Don’t put massive amounts of pressure on yourself to progress, if you do you will get frustrated and demotivated. Then you will see a regression in your performance, until you take a rest.

If you want a decent group that is reliable, the only way is to play with the same people as a team. People do rarely DC or leave in random groups. Its the human factor in the process, it remains no matter what blizzard do…

But there is NPC which allows to downgrade. Isn’t that enough? If i can’t do a key at a specific level i can just go to the NPC and it will lower the level. I can even choose how many times to downgrade it. When legion was active i downgraded a level 20 key to 16. I didn’t need nor wanted to do the higher 20.

Sounds like you are trying to game the system. I have had keys that downgraded from 15 to 8 before I got a group that could complete the mythic+. Crap like that happens. Its rare.

rio and m+ is the problem.

Riiiiiight

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.