M+ keystone level dropping menu

Here is a suggestion. Could you please make a dropdown menu to the keystone UI where you could set the dungeon level to lower the key down. For example when downranking a key from 20->14 it takes ages and stresses both client pc and server with the zoning back and forth and creating new instance IDs. This would make it so much quicker to drop high keys which you want to do with a bit weakly geared friend’s alts f.ex.

Anyone else feel like this would be an awesome quality of life improvement? :wink:

3 Likes

i would like a drop down menu for aggreeing to finish a dungeon. if not that person is locked out of mythic+ for a day at least when leaving.

Would love such a dropdown, would make it a whole lot easier to help friends, or downgrade a terrible key (looking at you, SD and Tyrannical DoS) to a level more comfortable.

I have suggested that before so yes, i would love such an option!

quality of life change which is easy to make and will make happy almost everyone except elitist.

Definitely got my upvote :+1:

Diablo III’s system was good because you could choose the Greater Rift level.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.