M+ l2interrupt

Jandnpajpdjopjspjpsjpdjpsjpjaojdpjspjnslbdldnlbdljdpdjpjdojsbododjsosjodjodjosjsojdoodjojsodjfjojsjodj

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR 3 DIFFERENT GROUPS TO SCREW UP AT THE SAME THING?

-flips table-

4 Likes

You Scandinavians are your crazy compound words.

15 Likes

I could be wrong but it seems your team could use some interrupts? Bring a Pala tank, problem solved

3 Likes

Icelandic volcanoes names would like to challenge mainlanders on the longest undigestable names competition.

4 Likes

Eyjafjallajökull? Mate, go to google maps, go to Wales and have a look at some of their placeses names. Pontryhyffendigaid, Llanfihangel-yng-Ngwynfa, Llansantffraid-ym-Mechain are a couple of the first longer ones I saw.

6 Likes

yes <3

a decent competitor, but lets budget in a pronunciation as well and Icelandic Smokey bois win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Man, I’m glad I’m not Welsh.

9 Likes

A ton of people do know that interrupting is important but they don’t know which thing to interrupt, meaning they’ll interrupt the harmless spell and let the annoying heal/crazy damage thing go through while their interrupt is on CD.
I’ve honestly found that depending on the dungeon saying “prio interrupting X” helps a ton.

1 Like

Will ain’t silly go go go
xD

4 Likes

Just for you

2 Likes

I know the feeling.
The bad are more memorable then the good.

3 Likes

You should get my wife. If she interrupt and talk 10% as much in-game as irl…the mobs would be silenced 90% of the time.

9 Likes

NEVER!!! Throws flashbang

How about using voice and set up rotation…?? :rofl::rofl:

Speaking for kids is too hard now a days.:sweat_smile:

one of the best tools for m+ is getting a weak aura for tracking everyones interrupt cd, ofc this only really helps if people use their interrupts…

Yeah the interrupt cd only shows up when someone actually uses it, ive seen it happens so many times when at the end of a run only the interrupts of 2 or 3 people instead of all 4 are shown in the weakaura

Playing druid and seeing people not interrupt important spells so i have to waste CDs makes my brain hurt

1 Like

Get raider io, this shows how good people are!

Had someone with 1020+ score

He literally said iceblock & interrupt doesnt increase dps so he doesnt have it on his actionbar

1 Like