M+ leavers

Probably because that’s currently the only way to get Mythic Raid level loot from M+. It would be far less disappointing if that weren’t the case.

It will stay like that with 252 on +25’s though. 25’s is really like the 0.1% of the playerbase. And they are doing it with mythic raid gear…

2 Likes

Tbh, I’m at +22s with most of my team having little to no raid gear, and +25s feel like within reach, it certainly isn’t the lack of raid gear that’s preventing us from getting there.

I’d be fine with having the max level unlock there, even if I can’t reach it, because it means that you can get the same level of loot, so it’s something to aim for even harder. Besides, if they want it to be available for not the top 0.1%, but the top 1% or even top 5%, that’s just a question of tuning - or adjusting the brackets. 20/25 was just an idea that followed the 5/10/15 cutoff points we have now.

Idk. We are pushing like crazy and we are progressing on timing 21’s. We do have played on The Great Push qualify event with half a day per +15 key to upgrade as far as possible and we already got to timing +23 (with a full team wipe with sang + necrotic affixes). But tournament realm so OP gear.

But timing all 25’s is currently the cutoff for the title, 0.1%.

I honestly don’t understand the complaints, though. My non-raid character is currently at 252 on all but 3 slots with near BiS gear and stats for 2 different specs with very different stat requirements (so 2 sets of gear with little overlap). That’s just from actively pushing keys and trying to get better and, as a consequence, having 3 vault slots each week.

If a player is starting the week with the plan to ‘do 10 +15s to unlock the 3 vault slots and hope for BiS gear’, I have to question why they’re doing that. Unless you’re part of a mythic raid team pushing for a world ranking (in which case you’re going to get your BiS gear from raiding), surely the point of doing M+ is because you enjoy M+ and the vault just represents a bonus weekly opportunity to get the same gear you get from keys at a few ilvls higher. If you’re not doing M+ and you’re not progression raiding, why force yourself to do content you don’t want to do for a chance at gear you don’t need? (Obviously the general ‘you’, not you personally, since I know pushing keys is very much your thing.)

…and how far into the season are we? It matters little near the end of the season, but near the beginning, it’s a whole lot different.

As for BiS gear: my main is missing 3 pieces of 252, and at least one of my 252s has bad secondaries (and 3 others aren’t BiS, either). I have chosen research from the Vault for more than a month now. I’ve probably chosen research more than upgrades by this point.

Yet, the vault is my only option to upgrade either of those ~6-7 pieces, while mythic raiders have 10 bosses weekly, and 3 more vault options. This is the problem that being able to upgrade M+ gear to mythic level would help solve, because not only do mythic raiders have much more opportunities to get gear (which is fair, they do more content), they also get higher ilevel on top of that.

The difference between people doing M+ or raids only and those who do both should be the speed of gearing, rather than the level of gear they can obtain. Doing both should help you gear faster. But doing only one of them should allow you to get the best possible gear still - at a slower pace.

Right now, that slower pace is that by the end of the season, I will still have half my slots upgradeable, even though I have had 10 15+s timed every single week of the season, from week 1 'till the end of it.

At the same time, plenty of mythic raiders have better gear while they raid-log one day a week to clear the raid, perhaps dish out 1-4 keys and bugger off to alts.

I put in more time to get less gear. Feels a bit bad.

If I had BiS max ilvl pieces in every slot 6 weeks into the season, what point would there be in continuing to play? Well, I don’t play for loot, so the point would be the same for me - continuing to progress, become a better player, and gain score - but the people who are doing it for the upgrades, the people who are complaining, would have no reason to continue playing. Then they would complain there’s nothing to do.

I put in more time because it’s what I enjoy doing. I’m not doing it for the gear.

So do I. Yet, it still feels a bit sad that people who raid log and haven’t done a key higher than a +15 have better gear for M+ than me, who does that exclusively.

Looking at the rio rankings, timing 21/22s pretty much puts you into the top 1% of key runners at the moment. So why can’t we have the same gear levels as the top 1% of raiders?

1 Like

To make it less frustrating, just remove the penalty on M+ keys. Dont degrade the key when you dont make it. Leavers are common and this is a common problem. This solves it <<

1 Like

It does not, it makes things worse. Had a pull that wasn’t 100% perfect? Leave, and find a better team. It would just make the pugging scene more toxic, and result in less finished keys.

That has to be either serious trolling, sarcasm or the saddests thing i have ever read regarding pugs.

Yes, please blizzard, fix this. They really should get some points of their M+ score if they leave.

Imagine if that would be implemented. Anyone who does not wish to finish a key would just continue to sabotage it until someone else leaves. Great change, well done.

The solution for the leaver problem is not penalties, nor is it removing the key deleveling penalty. The solution is playing with people you trust, by joining guilds, communities, and building a network of friends. Funnily enough, that solution is - and has been - available from the day m+ first opened in Legion.

2 Likes

I enjoy the game, but i dont wana join discords n what evers extra channels.

I am introvert gamer, everyone are not like ääsmöngöld with hundreds or thouseands followers whom bow every move you make.

I was interested into finding arena partner, just the on or two ppl, but then Blizz decided that i need conduits, and conduits can only be gained from Mythic dungeons.

If you dont have high end conduits you are gona loose every match.

Cause you need to grind pve content to play pvp content, and that is grind conduits.
I only wana play pvp content.

dont see point honest do some 14 or 15 m plus grab all vers cen get hand on poof off areana raid trinkets op hehe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.