M+ Penatlies

Let’s ignore the fact that like the OP says, it’s mostly the biggest failers that leave keys. 99% of the time the good players aren’t the players that leave. It’s very often the tanks that die randomly or the dps that keeps dying to a mechanic because he didn’t use his health pot or defensive.

And exactly like the OP says it’s the keyholder that gets punished, that’s not okay.

Also, I love how you are always the contrarian in threads, but you never give an alternative or solution or explanation why the idea is bad, you just try to shut the idea down by saying it’s bad.

2 Likes

I linked a thread that has about 400 examples of why its a bad idea (why should I rehash it for people that can’t google) Read it.

Sure, I’m the contrarian. The “solution” has been spoken about 1000’s of times. Make friends (or do keys with like minded people) this is a social problem. Not something a stick or a system will fix. Do a key with a decent person whose company you enjoyed? Add them to your friends list. Cba with all that stuff? Fine too - live with the downside that occasionally you will have a bad’un in your groups and thats the price of convenience.

This type of thread is just the kneejerk reaction to someone who is mad someone left a key they were in. Boo hoo.

1 Like

thats the point there is no penalty 4 leavers that join a key.

Idk how but i replied to the wrong person was talking about Adverbaums post not yours.
I was saying that no punishment for the keyholder would ruin the system, punishment for leavers is another topic which has, just like this topic, also been done to death.

We have punishment for the keyholder. It makes you lose the most valuable thing to a human being: time. In fact, a downgrade punishment is a time punishment as well. I am only arguing that this time punishment should not be a double down.

1 Like

Seen this argument a billion times, my concise response is that its about the journey not the goal. Not the gear/score you gain from timing the key but the road that leads you there so losing time should not be as big of a punishment that you see it as.

This take shifts the subject to a more subjective topic, which is the enjoyment we get. For you its the journey, for me its the doing more difficult content.

Then what is this “difficult content” if its not the dungeon, is it the 2 seconds when you open the lootbox at the end?

It is the dungeon. Thats why I don’t want the game the force me to do a difficulty level I’ve already completed.

I agree. There should be a kind of punishment for people who leave with no reason.
Today 2x neltarus was disbanded in the end (both could be timed, but “mr perfect player” didnt like something, and left). 2hrs wasted.
3rd neltarus - a hunter left who kept dying on everything. We finished the dungeon with 4person IN TIME. That s how “bad” it was.

Im sick to see this attitude. "Why not join somewhere, and just sh**t around, I can just join to the next key right away! "
It s irritating. It happens too often.
I put them on blacklist ok. But why give a 30min bann for a normal dungeon leave and nothing for m+ leave?

Poor company. they can t pay employee to make a plan and fix issues.

1 Like

Because normal dungeons are matchmade. M+ is a person inviting other players.

You don’t get anything more than a loss when you leave rated 2v2/3v3 either while in solo shuffle you get deserter, because it’s matchmade content.

yes if u leave in PvP u get a loss. if you leave key u just go next only one that has a loss is the keyholder

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.