M+ stop depleting madness

Ahahahahaha
Behold everyone, Tyssera here has the gift of clairvoyance.

And they’re totally entitled to do that. On condition that they’re prepared to pay the penalty of their key depleting. I see no problem with that. The problem would come if there was no penalty. Then we would see people doing it all the time, as opposed to quite rarely, as it is now.

I didn’t ignore it, but if by your solution “Just grab a bunch of people you know instead of pugging” then that won’t be a problem, no?

If people would be doing this right now. Then we wouldn’t even have this topic in the discusion.

The solution is right here under your nose, said multiple times in different topics.
But alas. For some, sitting and screaming on the forums, demanding papa Blizzard to handhold them is the the best choice, right? :wink:

And yeah yeah. Don’t bother. I am already aware of the 100001 canned reasons why people can’t say “Hi!” and group up.

1 Like

If I host a pug and ppl don’t say “Hi” I kick them before we even begin!

Oh no, you got me all wrong, I don’t care about key depletes, I only do my own keys with people I know, and I only pug the ones I don’t have myself.

Depleting is a non issue for me because I just run it again and get a 15 back. The only reason I wouldn’t be able to do that is if I reached my limit, 22+ keys :slight_smile:

People forget socializing is a thing in an MMO, and that is their own fault, if you rely soly on pugging you have to take the RNG consequences of that with it.

And from that simple “Hi”. I have met many nice people whom I still in contact on discord.
All started with them being random m+ pugs and I just said Hi and initiated a conversation.
Once people learn of this… strange “voodoo magic” called socialization. M+ pug scene might even get good. :smiley:

2 Likes

I exclusivly pug and I simply cannot imagine the amount of toxicity I have to deal with if key’s did not deplete…

1 Like

Exactly!
I am a white samurai orc without shoe’s to feel and predict the movement off my enemies better.
Alot of ppl actually are amazed there are non-armored Orc’s wandering around and actually start a nice conversation!

1 Like

Or you can Play better , not pug , Play with guildies and then you wont care about keys depleting .

1 Like

People who care about key depletes are the same people who get mad or offended that they didn’t get a “participation medal” when they come in last. If you consistantly fail your own keys and deplete them consistantly you should play better or find better teammates.

1 Like

I got kicked from a group more than once for saying “Henlo” as I joined.

Fair kick.
It is supposed to be “Hilo”.

1 Like

I think lack of depletion would make behaviour worse, not better.

3 Likes

And there’s your mistake. You should have said ‘hi’ instead :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Imo its double edge sword.
If theres no depletion u can actually try to create group for progression ceirtain key and form better bonds with players during multiple attempts. But sure theres gonna be ppl who leaves after first group.
But honestly its reality now anyway.
Sooo whats the issue then?
Its not affecting all of you who are playing with stable groups. Hell u can even play your key with pug for fun.

I dont want to waste my time because Tommy the wannaby hardcore will wantvto reset his keys 20 times because he didnt like the fact that Johnny the baddie Did 29k aoe instead 30 k on first pull .

Well keys above 20 are played just for score not for gear or anything else anyway. I would rather reset scuffed run then refarmed the key for 2 days before i get same one for second try. :slight_smile:

Keep depletes in game . But give me cake .

Fair deal imho.

IMHO Depletion should only ever occur if the dungeon wasn’t fully completed.

As long as the last boss is defeated the key should stay the same rank or upgrade depending on how fast it was.

1 Like