M+ Time-Cuts Week 1

Are the time cuts that were made week 1 really necessary now that alot of people go into +20 and beyond?

I feel like as an example Uldaman on +20 and onwards in Fortified is a reaaaaally tight timer with no room for error in a dungeon where mobs do a lot.

I get that people doing lower keys and still having around 441 cuz of the Crests don’t feel the need for higher timers, but pushing beyond +20 seems impossible in Uldaman, the others seem alright-ish time wise.

Whats ur opinion?

I think Nelharus has a tighter timer if I’m honest.

Neltharus timer feels tight if you aren’t using chains, but the chains are so powerful the key feels weird as it scales because you spend so little time actually doing dangerous trash. Uldaman idk still feels very ok for time. Underrot and NL timers both feel nonexistent, freehold timer doesn’t let you wipe much but it lets you be slow / have deaths, brackenhide timer feels very lenient but also the key has awful checkpoints so it kinda depends where you wipe / die, and VP feels like a key you can actually overtime playing relatively linearly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.