MA ruins the baseline burst of the class

Isn’t it nice you have to roll assassin now to still have the use of a legendary post to buff you? Awh no I did 40k with my trinket with a stealth I get every 2 minutes or between pulls, it’s nice like…gasp it’s apart of MY CLASSES BURST, goodbye burst setups, back to celeboring

It is a wrong assumption. Your dots are your abilities and will still crit. The nerf is here so that external powers (items and trinkets) cannot crit thanks to MA.

1 Like

I’ve not read the whole thread but you are exactly correct. Borrowed Power mechanics are taken into consideration when nerfing/buffing abilities.

Guaranteed/Mandatory Legendries are a BAD DESIGN CONCEPT. You aren’t 100% effective + X% OMG AMAZING LEGENDARY LOVE IT. You are 100% effective ONLY with the correct legendary, and your baseline abilities are nerfed to keep that legendary effect from being too powerful.

End result? Bad base class with the vast majority of Borrowed Power mechanics being trash because the only thing that matters in WoW these days is throughput.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.