Macabre Marionette bugged

I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem or just me, but my Macabre Marionette has the model bugged, the hat is out of place and clipping through the head, it’s not a big deal but it kinda bothers me since I use him all the times with my rogue, just wanted to know what I can do if the problem is only with me, or if Blizzard is aware of the problem in case it is general.

Image below depicting what I mean
imgur . com/BLBMOwb

The Marionette has been like that for a long time now.

You can report it as bugged, as many people have over the years. They may get to it someday.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I checked after creating my own post and yeah I noticed some people had complained before. Well, I’m going to send a ticket, and if the problem persists I guess I’ll keep trying. I know it’s not a priority, it’s just a cosmetic thing, but well it’s one of my favourite pets, probably the most favourite just because of the animations he has and also the meme I have associated with him. As such it would be nice to have it fixed.

3 Likes

I would add Young Mutant Warturtle to that, aswell as the new frog model jumps.

2 Likes

Didn’t know about those ones.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.