Macbook Pro M1

Hello,

I have little problem with performance or something like that.
Sometimes I see, how my fps like going under 60 (game is not smooth for 0.5 sec ±), but my FPS dont drop under 59.9 fps. If I unlock fps, I got 100+ fps, but same problem. Little tearing without drop fps or connection. I check my ping on some websites for WoW servers and ping is from 40 to 42 (sometimes 45).

CPU usage during game is about 20%, 78-85% CPU is free, during playing WoW.

I trying play on low quality (1) or my prefered (7) and trying everything options, problem not solved.

This tearing is quite annoying.

Hi Cibi,

Can you work through all the steps here and see if this helps?

Otherwise, make a copy of your system files and save them to somewhere like pastebin so we can take a look and figure out what else may be causing your problems. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I try everything + everything what I got on Support.

I dont know how upload file on pastebin.

EDIT: I erase my Mac and install new macOS copy, problem still not solved.

I too have problems with my MacBook M1. Ever since I patched Classic to TBC a couple of days ago all textures of character models are messed up. The are covered with neon coloured dots including other players faces. My own char and npc look fine. Im runing TBC on a new MacBook Pro M1 with no adding what so ever. I had no issues before with classic. Everything run smooth on highest settings. I already reinstalled the game but the problem is still there.

2 Likes

I had this problem on my PC with Windows.

GTX 1080, i7 7700k, 16GB of RAM 2400Mhz, SSD, fresh Windows, fresh client and game and sometimes I had tearing, but fps stable on 144fps … It was two years ago. I think, they dont know, where is the problem.

EDIT: Maybe I know, problem is Windowed full-screen. Every game with Fullscreen windowed, is bad from my experience.

I have this exact same problem on my Mac Pro m1, any fix? my char is fine but others are all multicoloured

Ever since I patched Classic a couple of days ago all textures of character models are messed up. The are covered with neon coloured dots including other players faces. My own char and npc look fine. Im runing TBC on a new MacBook Pro M1. I had now issues before with classic. Everything run smooth on highest settings. I already reinstalled the game but the problem is still there.

Hi so recently i installed tbc classic on my m1 macbook air and i noticed that other characters have weird texture problems regarding mostly their armor.

I tried disabling addons, changing graphics, reinstalling the game. Nothing worked.

On retail this occurs with older armor sets.

I have this issue too, my character and npc are fine, but I get the neon coloured dots too, its really annoying, I don’t have addons and I’ve reinstalled, changed graphics, deleted wtf folder, still there

I have this exact same issue on MacBook Pro m1, any fix?

Using an M1 from 2020 and it’s been working fine till the TBC pre patch.

Now i’m getting purple and green GFX-bugs on some characters. Updated everything and the computer works perfect otherwise.

MacOs 11.3.1
8GB of RAM.

Anyone else have the same issue? Anyone with a a fix?

Seeing a green outline on my female orc hunter when using tier 3. when i use camera distance mid to max and depending on camera angle i can see her skin as the tabard and chest werent equipped. when i run i almost have bare feet and see parts of the legs. Other tiers seemed ok. Im using a Intel I5 so doubt it will be the processor.

I’m getting multicoloured dots on characters gear but not npc or mine, is that what you are getting?

Any fix guys ? I have 120 fps on WoW classic SOD, if I use keyboard only I get 120 fps. IF I use trackpad or mouse I get 80 fps and the game looks so stuttery.