Mace stun effect

Every single warrior/paladin uses the same mace and this mace can permanently stun lock you especially with mace specialization on warriors. Why is the proc rate broken? When fix?

1 Like

Every single warlock fears me,why is fear broken? When fix?

3 Likes

This is why it stuns so often.

11 Likes

Amogus, I had a little scroll through your activity on this forum and on the 16th of September you commented on a post which someone was complaining about warriors,

You said that person needed professional therapy and was butthurt,

And now here you are, complaining about warriors,

I guess you need therapy.

7 Likes

Race change to orc, fixed for you. Now stop crying

2 Likes

And there is no nerf to mace stun effect so what’s the point on this thread? Right, calling people names is clearly the way to go. I honestly can’t believe you’re still allowed to post anything given how you behave.

2 Likes

You tell no-changes for others post now you must eat your words, go to retail.

1 Like

Tbh i can say that mace stun from talents shouldnt proc this often as it is now, u can check any old clips from any pvp warrior and see for urself its like blood crazed and enrage procs are a mess 2 it should be procing both at sametime after u be hit by a critical strike and that is not happening sometimes just proc 1 of the 2. Blood crazed procs sometimes when a mob just simple hits u

Cry about it. You’re probably 40+ and still play this game :skull:

What is the magic number for people to stop playing games?

4 Likes

Pretty sure they are having a stun,ning experience

1 Like

Probably around 25-28? Like you gotta focus on your life and career a lot more at that age. Unless you’re already a millionaire by that point and retire at 25 and decide to play video games for the rest of your life.

What’s wrong with being 40+ and playing games? It’s easy to play, you just have less hours available to do so. Oh, and by then you’ve realised it’s something to relax and enjoy rather than obsess and play 24/7.
Maybe look up life/work balance when you grow up…
My father plays games and he’s 85 (and is deadly at sneaking around in games).

1 Like

One does not exclude the other.

1 Like

Talk about RNG… saw at least 50+ engi belt usages in arena so far and 0 malfunctions…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.